simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeide

Joined Dec 16, 2005
Does anybody know where i can find an easy to use program that can simulate simple analog circuits and calculate the values? Tried to use visualspice but didnt understand much.

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
Originally posted by skeide@Dec 16 2005, 12:42 PM
Does anybody know where i can find an easy to use program that can simulate simple analog circuits and calculate the values? Tried to use visualspice but didnt understand much.
[post=12506]Quoted post[/post]​
hi,

do you mean to say you don't understand the results?

moz

skeide

Joined Dec 16, 2005
Originally posted by mozikluv@Dec 17 2005, 12:37 PM
hi,

do you mean to say you don't understand the results?

moz
[post=12513]Quoted post[/post]​
No. I didn't understand anything.
But i found another program called Qucs (quite universal circuit simulator) that was a lot better, but not exactly what i was looking for.
Is there a program where you can draw an AC-circuit with resistors, inductors and capacitors, and the program can make vector-diagrams for resistance (R,Z,XL-XC and cos φ) and for power (P,S,Q)????

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Originally posted by skeide@Dec 17 2005, 02:12 PM
No. I didn't understand anything.
But i found another program called Qucs (quite universal circuit simulator) that was a lot better, but not exactly what i was looking for.
Is there a program where you can draw an AC-circuit with resistors, inductors and capacitors, and the program can make vector-diagrams for resistance (R,Z,XL-XC and cos φ) and for power (P,S,Q)????
[post=12515]Quoted post[/post]​
try Microcap, but it´s not too easy to get the right plots. www.spectrum-soft.com/demodown.shtm

Status
Not open for further replies.