***Simulate IGBT using data sheet in LTSpice ***

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016

Attachments

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
It's difficult to generate a decent Spice model from a data sheet.
The parameters used in a Spice model are generally quite different from the parameters given in a spec sheet.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Use LTspiceXVII. It contains the built-in model IGBT. Copy the symbol mesfet.sym in IGBT.sym and correct it.
Take the parameters by default, but then test, having created test schemes. Select the parameters to models. I have described that has did I if me was a necessary model.

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Use LTspiceXVII. It contains the built-in model IGBT. Copy the symbol mesfet.sym in IGBT.sym and correct it.
Take the parameters by default, but then test, having created test schemes. Select the parameters to models. I have described that has did I if me was a necessary model.
hi ok I didn't realise there was a new version of LTSpice, how do I set the parameters of the IGBT?

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
would you mind creating me one in LTSpice that has the characteristics of the one I included a datasheet for, would be extremely greatful thanks Art