"serial offenders ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Merkel is pushing for tougher refugee laws in German after some uncomfortable incidents. This caught my eyes:

"Serial offenders who repeatedly rob or repeatedly affront women must feel the full force of the law," Merkel told journalists in Mainz.
***Serial offenders***? Is she for real? How many victims do they have to violate before they qualify as "serial offenders" in her mind?

I used to have a lot of respect for her standing up for Germans. Just exactly what happened to her?

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Merkel is pushing for tougher refugee laws in German after some uncomfortable incidents. This caught my eyes:

***Serial offenders***? Is she for real? How many victims do they have to violate before they qualify as "serial offenders" in her mind?

I used to have a lot of respect for her standing up for Germans. Just exactly what happened to her?
Seems like the refuges get frisky on New Years Eve.
http://www.trust.org/item/20160109155314-653kx/?source=search

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Merkel was bought off by the multinational corporations that want to use mass immigration to grow the economy -mainly by tons of new wage slaves.

Google "Partnership For A New American Economy" and it's clear what this trend for mass immigration is about.

There is another huge worldwide conspiracy called "Agenda 21" that proposes building 100s of high rise megacities like Manhattan, Chicago, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc. It's happening here in San Francisco and the purported reason for all the high rise construction is a "Tech Boom".

However, my research indicates the building boom is due to something called Plan Bay Area which is just another version of Agenda 21 and mass immigration will bring in 1000s of new residents and provide demand for all those high rise apartments.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
I think Merkel has a different problem.
Der Spiegel
recently reported that over half a million immigrants with college degrees came to Germany in the first half of 2012 - the largest number since the 1990s. But this may not be enough. According to a 2011 study conducted by the Nuremburg-based Institute for Employment Research, given the current shortage of skilled labor and the shrinking German population, the country’s labor force is expected to drop by almost 7 million by 2025.
The bay area thing reminds me of Tokyo.
I noticed a cute little house right on the train tracks. I asked my Japanese friend if it would be expensive. He said oh yes, very expensive - close to transportation.:rolleyes:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
I think Merkel has a different problem.
Der Spiegel
recently reported that over half a million immigrants with college degrees came to Germany in the first half of 2012 - the largest number since the 1990s. But this may not be enough. According to a 2011 study conducted by the Nuremburg-based Institute for Employment Research, given the current shortage of skilled labor and the shrinking German population, the country’s labor force is expected to drop by almost 7 million by 2025.
The bay area thing reminds me of Tokyo.
I noticed a cute little house right on the train tracks. I asked my Japanese friend if it would be expensive. He said oh yes, very expensive - close to transportation.:rolleyes:
I've heard that worn out excuse about a purported "shortage" of skilled labor and mass immigration is needed to keep the tech industry going. That's all it is -an excuse for mass immigration and the "refugee" thing is just a cover to get around the limit on H1-B visas in the U.S. and Europe.

There was an article about how those so called "skilled" immigrants are getting their credentials through diploma mills and they are not really qualified. Microsoft is a big pusher for more H1-B visas, however, their programmers are shoddy and the quality of Microsoft products has gone down hill.

Furthermore, immigration is a means of class warfare, market manipulation, and price support. If the population drops, the demand drops and there will be fewer people paying rent and buying groceries and gas. Big business doesn't want the middle class to get an advantage and more people means more consumers to gouge.

The San Francisco area is a prime example of overpopulation largely because the place is already flooded with immigrants from all over the world. However the regional governments are near bankruptcy (if they aren't already) because of the population explosion.

Last edited:

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Good luck to the Germans and west Europeans.

As my hero Obama once said, election has consequences.

Hopefully the voters remember that when they vote.

boatsman

Joined Jan 17, 2008
Immigration is all very well, but as is seen in France and other countries not all immigrants want to integrate into the general population. They want the host country to adapt to the immigrants' laws and customs.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
not all immigrants want to integrate into the general population.
If you listen to the main stream media, it is all about the host countries unable / unwilling to provide an environment conducive enough for the immigrants who, for example, are demanding jobs and respect, as they are apparently not satisfied with the amount and quality of food / sleep provided by the Germans.

I would say it is high time for the european governments to vacate some high-paying and high quality jobs for those refugees. They can throw in some mansions and nice cars as well. No need for iPhones as the refugees already have them, however.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
If you listen to the main stream media, it is all about the host countries unable / unwilling to provide an environment conducive enough for the immigrants who, for example, are demanding jobs and respect, as they are apparently not satisfied with the amount and quality of food / sleep provided by the Germans.

I would say it is high time for the european governments to vacate some high-paying and high quality jobs for those refugees. They can throw in some mansions and nice cars as well. No need for iPhones as the refugees already have them, however.

Do you have an opinion on the new zoning laws in my neighborhood, too?

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
I feel better now. At first I thought we were talking about Germany, then - not so sure. :D
Does seem like an interesting way to spend New Years Eve. Maybe a new fad. :eek::eek:

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
an excuse for mass immigration and the "refugee" thing is just a cover to get around the limit on H1-B visas in the U.S.
there does seem to be a shortage of locally grown talents in those areas -> look at the employees at those places and look at the profile of new graduates from engineering schools and it is not far fetched to think that there is a valid reason to draw in from overseas talents we need here.

and Europe.
No H-B visas in Europe so not sure what point you are trying to make there.

There was an article about how those so called "skilled" immigrants are getting their credentials through diploma mills and they are not really qualified.
I believe that is more or less limited to certain visa agencies operated by Indians. However, logic dictates that the fact frauds exist does not by itself mean the basic premise behind the program is invalid.

Microsoft is a big pusher for more H1-B visas, however, their programmers are shoddy and the quality of Microsoft products has gone down hill.
Microsoft's decline probably can be attributed to factors far beyond their use of overseas' programmers -> otherwise, how do you argue for the vibrancy of silicon valley firms who rely on overseas programmers?

Big business doesn't want the middle class to get an advantage
Just how do you know that?

I would encourage you to be less fixated on conspiracies and approach "legal" immigration in a more rationale way.

"illegal" immigration, on the other hand, is a totally different animal.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Here is NYTimes' take on the Germany situation: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/opinion/germanys-post-cologne-hysteria.html

Anna Sauerbrey wrote:

The left has long ignored the established correlations between crime and the poverty and poor education that plague refugee communities;
Told you so. The fault is with us: we didn't provide enough for the poor refugees.

Sauerbrey didn't just stop there, however. She went on to say:

The real question we should be asking is not whether there is something inherently wrong with the refugees, but whether Germany is doing an effective job of integrating them — and if not, whether something can be done to change that.
See, the fault is with Merkel and the people behind her government (aka the Germans) that such heinous crimes were committed onto them!

Had they satisfied the refugees' needs, very legitimate may I remind you, everyone would have been very happy.

I am so proud of myself that I am in perfect alignment with NYTimes, :)

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Looks like the scandal is widening geographically to Sweden where similar attacks took place.

Public anger is also building against media and the police for a potential cover up.

The democrats are right in that there is a war on women. Just not sure who the offenders are.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Looks like the scandal is widening geographically to Sweden where similar attacks took place.

Public anger is also building against media and the police for a potential cover up.

The democrats are right in that there is a war on women. Just not sure who the offenders are.
Youtube has a lot of vids about anti-immigrant protests in Europe, particularly in Germany and Sweden.

Those countries are a powder keg waiting to blow. However, the government/corporate media won't report any of it and they make out everything's peachy dandy.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Youtube has a lot of vids about anti-immigrant protests in Europe, particularly in Germany and Sweden.

Those countries are a powder keg waiting to blow. However, the government/corporate media won't report any of it and they make out everything's peachy dandy.
They have the same problem we do. What do you do with them? Throw them back in the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.