"serial offenders ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
There are plenty of safe areas in the Mid East and they don't have to flee in boats.

However what they really want is to be resettled in countries with generous social services like Europe or the U.S. Furthermore, the cost of resettlement from Syria to the U.S. runs at least $8000 a person and it's all provided by contractors funded through the U.S. State Department.

Once they arrive here, these so called "refugees" are getting apartments, furniture, medical services, and $$$. Native Americans can't get these luxurious benefits.

That's what I call "Asylum With Deluxe Accommodations".

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Youtube has a lot of vids about anti-immigrant protests in Europe, particularly in Germany and Sweden.

Those countries are a powder keg waiting to blow. However, the government/corporate media won't report any of it and they make out everything's peachy dandy.
Glen,

One of the Forest Gump character's lines is, "[Insult removed -please respect your fellow participant]".

[Unkind rhetorical question removed]
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-assaults-idUSKCN0UN0JQ20160110

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Glen,

One of the Forest Gump character's lines is, "Stupid is as stupid does".

Not a single thing in your last sentance is close to being true. Do you intentionally leave your head in the sand and make up stories so you can feel fearful about something half way wound the world?

These so called "refugees" are being resettled right here in the U.S. at a huge cost to the taxpayers. Last time I looked at a map, the U.S. isn't half way round the world. Be sure to get your facts straight because I deal in facts - not bigoted rhetoric.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I predict an early demise for this thred in the near future.
It needs to be locked now. Forum member starting such threads need to be warned and if the persist then suspension of their membership should be in order. Any political or religious discussion is useless as you will rarely get someone else to see an issue differently. So such threads can only lead to disaster for what is proabaly the best forum on the internet.

If you want politics then there are forums for that. Go there and discuss.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
It needs to be locked now. Forum member starting such threads need to be warned and if the persist then suspension of their membership should be in order. Any political or religious discussion is useless as you will rarely get someone else to see an issue differently. So such threads can only lead to disaster for what is proabaly the best forum on the internet.

If you want politics then there are forums for that. Go there and discuss.
If a bar room brawl breaks out at your neighborhood watering hole, you don't have to go some where else to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.