semiconductor assignment help

koolstudent

Joined Apr 24, 2005
koolstudent@gmail.com

hi,

plz help me, i m having gr8 difficulty in finding the asnwers for these question(txt file attached).i have to submit it within a week.
if someone can tell me related sites for these qustions.

thanks & regards
koolstudent.

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
since this is homework we try not to give specific answers but rather point you in the right direction. Can you specify which porblems you are having trouble with? thx l8er

-fire

koolstudent

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally posted by Firestorm@Apr 24 2005, 10:21 PM
since this is homework we try not to give specific answers but rather point you in the right direction. Can you specify which porblems you are having trouble with? thx l8er

-fire
[post=7215]Quoted post[/post]​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem is that i explained q12,q13,q17 on the basis of ohmic contact.and the answers were crossed out by sir.i asked one of my class fellow and he said that we dont have to answer w.r.t biasing.i dont get it.how should i answer these questions.Also if anyone can refer me some good sites related to cmos'working.

Q12)describe the nature of the contact,if a metal of higher work function is attached to an n-type semiconductor of a lower work function.

Q13)describe the nature of the contact,if a metal of higher work function is attached to an p-type semiconductor of a lower work function.

Q17)if a metal with low work function is attached to an p-type semiconductor of a high work function.what will be the resultant contact.