Resistor Capacitor Inductor AC Network

jamiemw3

Joined Nov 13, 2015
I am currently trying to expand my knowledge on RCL AC networks and wondered if anyone would be able to help me, I am struggling to be able to figure out the current flow through a network, i think i have an answer but i am not entirely sure. I need to know what i1,i2,i3 and i4 would be in the attached network and the phase angle at points R3/J3.
If anyone would be able to explain how to do it with the calculations that would be great

Attachments

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
You got a "network of resistors", you should be able to produce voltages and currents in complex form using either Mesh-Current or Node-Voltage Methods. Lets see some digits.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I am currently trying to expand my knowledge on RCL AC networks and wondered if anyone would be able to help me, I am struggling to be able to figure out the current flow through a network, i think i have an answer but i am not entirely sure. I need to know what i1,i2,i3 and i4 would be in the attached network and the phase angle at points R3/J3.
If anyone would be able to explain how to do it with the calculations that would be great
Well, what answer do you think you have? How can we possibly tell you if you are on the right track when you don't show any work or what your results are?