resistor burned problem

avib7

Joined Nov 19, 2020

twohats

Joined Oct 28, 2015
That looks serious!
If you could add the make and model number of your laptop, you will stand a better chance of getting help.
Good luck..

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
If that resistor was "burned", then you likely have a bigger problem. Whatever caused the resistor to fail could have come from something else, like the transistor above it (3 leg item), or the square IC the resistor is connected to. Resistors like that do not just "burn up" unless whatever they are connected to is causing the excessive current. Or, someone probed the board with something and caused a surge or short circuit, I see no stress/heat/burn marks around that resistor. Or, something hit the resistor and broke it...

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
It's bigger than the other ones, so it's probably a bigger wattage or an inductor.

Best way is to search for the model number of the laptop for repairs on YouTube.

avib7

Joined Nov 19, 2020
First of all thank you friends ..
The model as of the laptop is asus x570ma rev 2.1.
The truth is I got it from my sister to fix it for her.
Her childhood jumped on him.
sagor ,
Even if it was short that something explored the board and caused damage, there was still heat or burn marks no?
The truth is that my sister's husband tried to interrogate the board with a multimeter, and said he had a little short, but I do not really know.
Today I saw it was like this on the board, the resistor, and now I checked voltage after I plugged in,
This resistor gets on the left broken side 19.07 in the main socket I get 19.22.
There are two resistors near the charging socket, I tested their resistance, and they are narcissistic far from what should be 7.7K I will attach a picture of them.(2R2)
Alberthell,
I actually tried to read the model of the nearest square IC and could not, I tried to shoot at an angle.
I will attach the picture ,but cant see somthing ..
Dodgydave,
I searched so much .. I even looked for pictures of the board, just worth seeing and replacing alone I did not find at all.
Thanks everyone friends!
http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=oinlldgjzzlm.jpeg
http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=nwjknwgzzu4n.jpeg

avib7

Joined Nov 19, 2020
I forgot to note that if I connect to the power supply at the moment the LEDs of the computer do not turn on.
But when the battery is plugged in they turn on, and the computer goes up normally.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
I actually tried to read the model of the nearest square IC and could not, I tried to shoot at an angle.
I will attach the picture ,but cant see somthing ..
I can see there is writing on it in the picture but it is not clear enough for me to read.
Get either a magnifier or some young eyes, or both, onto the job.

avib7

Joined Nov 19, 2020
I forgot to note that if I connect to the power supply at the moment the LEDs of the computer do not turn on.
But when the battery is plugged in they turn on, and the computer goes up normally.
Lol you're a funny guy ..
After much effort.
I was able to read.
This is what is written about him.
bq 24780s ti891 arci.