Reference of component in a lock control car

orlandoperalta23

Joined Oct 22, 2015
I´m trying to repair my lock control in my car. And this board seems like the problem, so I want create a new board (exactly the same) based on this. But I facing a challenge:

I cant determine what component are this tree elements that seem like transistors:

1) and 3) The first one and the thrird has a label in the PCB that say: Q1 (like a transistor). In the package device the label say: CIP

2) The second device has a label that say: D3, like a diode (but have 3 terminals). In the package device the label say: A4M

The image of the circuit:

Of course I need to find the correct element reference to put this on my new board.

If someone hear can tell me the reference of this three components, I´ll be grateful.

Thanks in advance

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
If you know or can find the resistance of the relays you can use Ohm's Law (current = voltage/resistance) to find the current through the coil. The dual diode and transistors should be rate at 1.5x this value or more. The transistors and diodes need voltage ratings of 40V or higher (yes,the battery might be 12 volts, but there are voltage spikes in automotive electrical systems).