reading guidance

hemanth91

Joined Feb 8, 2015
hi,

i am hemanth and i am interested in learning electronics. i want to design my own circuits and create my own stuff such as electronic remote control cars but i dont know where to start. can u please guide me regarding the books i need to read.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
hi,

i am hemanth and i am interested in learning electronics. i want to design my own circuits and create my own stuff such as electronic remote control cars but i dont know where to start. can u please guide me regarding the books i need to read.
It depends on the detail you want to get to.
Do you want to...
1) buy RC receivers, motor controllers, motors and batteries and connect them to make the RC cars?
2) make the RC receiver and motor controllers from transistors and ICs, etch printed circuit boards and solder everything together, the assemble everything as in Option 1 above?

hemanth91

Joined Feb 8, 2015
i want to make the RC receiver and motor controllers from transistors and ICs, etch printed circuit boards and solder everything together, the assemble everything
So i just wanted to know how to go ahead

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
Work through the textbooks section of this site - click the link at the top of the page. Buy a breadboard and some basic components and try the circuits in the textbooks.