I've spent the past two hours trying to find the answer online and can't find anything even close to what I'm looking for. I have a few questions:
-How would a 4kx8 SRAM be made out of 1kx8 SRAMs allowing required external logic
-How to make a memory module that consists of 6Kx8 EPROM and 2Kx8 SRAM out of 2Kx8 EPROMs and 1Kx8 SRAMs. The memory module should have the following memory map: 0-17FF Hex = EPROM, 1800-1FFF Hex = SRAM
and also not as important but when using ROM to implement logic, how is the memory map shown?
Any help would be appreciated, including just a link to somewhere I can read about some of this stuff.
-How would a 4kx8 SRAM be made out of 1kx8 SRAMs allowing required external logic
-How to make a memory module that consists of 6Kx8 EPROM and 2Kx8 SRAM out of 2Kx8 EPROMs and 1Kx8 SRAMs. The memory module should have the following memory map: 0-17FF Hex = EPROM, 1800-1FFF Hex = SRAM
and also not as important but when using ROM to implement logic, how is the memory map shown?
Any help would be appreciated, including just a link to somewhere I can read about some of this stuff.