Quadrotor Design Help

rao1995

Joined Sep 14, 2014
Hello

I am doing a project on "Quadrotor Control System in case of a propeller failure". It's aim is to make an emergency landing of the quadrotor in case of a failure of a propeller.

But I do not have any idea on how to build a quadrotor from scratch. Please do help me on how to build a quadrotor from the most basic concepts and parts.

PS : Also, any materials or links on quadrotor basic design, working and concepts would be helpful.

Thank You

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
Hello

I am doing a project on "Quadrotor Control System in case of a propeller failure". It's aim is to make an emergency landing of the quadrotor in case of a failure of a propeller.

But I do not have any idea on how to build a quadrotor from scratch. Please do help me on how to build a quadrotor from the most basic concepts and parts.

PS : Also, any materials or links on quadrotor basic design, working and concepts would be helpful.

Thank You
Then, you need to do some research; the information is out there for you to find.

You have started four threads so far asking for help with things that you have "no idea" about. It would make sense if you start with something that you do have an idea about.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Additionally, quadrotor design is not something a beginner can just "jump" into with no prior experience. Similar to a butcher deciding to perform heart surgery. It is something you have to learn from much simpler beginnings.
Try building a single rotor platform to discover the basics first.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
As stated already there are hundreds of designs/tutorials all over the internet.
Do you have google in your country?
Have you ever used it before?
simply typing "quadcopter tutorial" will give you enough reading material for the next few months..