Hello,
I am currently writing a lab report and i'm trying to figure this out...
I have used pulse width modulation to convert an AC sine wave signal into digital and then back using a filter after it has been transmitted through 1m of optic fibre cable.
The decoded signal was 110 nano seconds behind the original signal.
Why is this? is it the time it takes to travel through the cable or the time it takes to decode?
Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
I am currently writing a lab report and i'm trying to figure this out...
I have used pulse width modulation to convert an AC sine wave signal into digital and then back using a filter after it has been transmitted through 1m of optic fibre cable.
The decoded signal was 110 nano seconds behind the original signal.
Why is this? is it the time it takes to travel through the cable or the time it takes to decode?
Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!