Prototyping board adapters (various)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daba1955

Joined Apr 27, 2019
I hand-craft adapters for various things for use on prototyping boards.

2019-05-28 13.20.15.jpg 2019-05-28 13.20.33.jpg

3.5 mm Jack Socket
0.3" to 0.1" pitch IDC (male or female, any length) (ESP8266 friendly)
Arduino Nano/Teensy etc. standoff with scope/probe pins
.... and some more I can't remember

The usual online market-place has virtually dried -up, and am now left with quantities of raw materials, which I have already paid for....

I am prepared to sell these adapters at cost, which means I'll be losing on them as they all take time to assemble and test.

Obviously shipping charges to farther fields probably means UK only sales, but feel free to PM me for discounted prices and shipping costs.

I have read, and understood, the MarketPlace rules, and do not believe I have contravened them.

daba1955

Joined Apr 27, 2019
That's nice. Where are you going to use them?
Predominantly used on prototyping breadboards, as stated. Can't think of much other uses for them.

The Arduino Nano adapter is nice, it brings the pins out to staggered pins so that it is easy to attach meter leads or scope probes, or even to wire to somewhere else. I can do any length to fit other micro boards with a 0.6" pitch (e.g. Teensy range, Arduino Pro Mini, etc.)

The 3.5 mm jack socket gives you a very sturdy plugging in point, much stronger than others I have seen that only have one row of pins.

The DIL IDC connectors I can do any length up to 40 pairs of pins.

The ESP8266-01 adapter is essential, as the pin-out on the ESP is definitely NOT breadboard friendly !

Open to suggestions for other adapters and the like....

Status
Not open for further replies.