PROGRAMMING 16bit PIC24(FJ128GA010)

pic24

Joined Jan 23, 2009
Hi All,
i am doing my final year electronic engineering on 16 bit PIc24 MCU. just found this site and looked around and thought this could be very useful site for me. im glad this site is here and now i have know for fact that of i get stuck then where to go. thanks to all the members in advance ;)

pic24

Joined Jan 23, 2009
hi everyone,
like i said in my previous post, that i am working on project which includes programming 16bit pic24 mcu. i only done basic C programming so far. therefore i would like to know if some one can help me with this project as i am newbie to C programming. i am even willing to pay for this if needed. please replay soon as i only have about 6 weeks left to finish my project. i will give more details of the project once some one is willing to help me. the project is not very difficult but as i am new i find it difficult to start. thank you all in advance.

pic24

Joined Jan 23, 2009
is any one reading my posts on here or am i just posting them like that lol??? some one please replay.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
It's not a chat room, so don't get too discouraged if you don't see replies quickly. Your first post did not indicate a question or a request for assistance.

I have no idea if anyone might be interested in your project. I might suggest you not rely too much on us doing your work. Post up something that is a problem and you'll probably get some help.