Dear all, I am trying to understand the precision rectifier as in the attached image.
As you can see from the attached image, when supply voltage is positive, output voltage will be equal to the supply voltage and V1 will be the output voltage + the voltage drop across diode.
So I would like to ask, how if it is negative input voltage ? I understand that the diode will be reverse biased and the output voltage will be 0V.
So, I want to ask, what will be the V1 ? Is it 0.6V ? Or we ignore it ?
Thanks and appreciate !
Quite urgent. Exam soon !
As you can see from the attached image, when supply voltage is positive, output voltage will be equal to the supply voltage and V1 will be the output voltage + the voltage drop across diode.
So I would like to ask, how if it is negative input voltage ? I understand that the diode will be reverse biased and the output voltage will be 0V.
So, I want to ask, what will be the V1 ? Is it 0.6V ? Or we ignore it ?
Thanks and appreciate !
Quite urgent. Exam soon !
Attachments
-
18.3 KB Views: 49
-
230.8 KB Views: 38
-
210.2 KB Views: 39