Schematic & PCB Review: PSFB Converter with Full-Bridge Rectifier

Thread Starter

minhthinh1406

Joined Oct 8, 2026
1
Hi everyone,
I'm designing a PSFB full-bridge on the primary side with a full-bridge diode rectifier on the secondary side and would like to get a schematic review before moving on to the PCB layout.
My main goal is to verify if the schematic is correct, complete, and safe to implement, and I just want it to be simple.
Here are the details of my design:
- Topology: PSFB primary with full-bridge rectifier secondary.
- Control: STM32G microcontroller generating PWM signals for the MOSFET drivers.
- Sensing/Measurements: Input voltage, output voltage, and output current sensing circuits.
- Specs: Input: 100-200V; Output: 24V / 1A; Switching frequency: 20kHz; Power: 24W
I want to make sure the power stage, gate drivers circuits, STM32G4 interface, and sensing circuits, grounding and isolation are properly wired and isolated.
Attached is the schematic. Any feedback, corrections, or advice on whether anything is missing before I start the PCB layout would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Thinh
 

Attachments

Top