Practical Examples to test the Machine Vibration using Wireless Vibration Sensor

ronbo76

Joined Apr 2, 2018
I need some Vibration test examples with Practical formula which help me to manipulate the raw data which I have retrieved from wireless vibration sensor and with the help of node red will display the data in the dashboard.

Any advice on this will be very useful.

Sensacell

Joined Jun 19, 2012
You need to provide much more information.
I have no idea what you are trying to do?

Ok, you have some data, what are you tying to measure? Detect? Analyze?

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
OK, you have a 3 Axis sensor and the actual complete unit is based on this chip. You plan to write your software using Node Red which is just a graphical development environment to put things together.

The data should be self explanatory if you are collecting temperature, humidity and g force as measured on the three axis. Incidentally +/- 17g is pretty severe vibration and I am not sure how they derive the considering sensing chip, the LSM9DS1 has a linear acceleration full scale of ±2g/±4g/±8/±16 g,

So using Node Red you build your GUI (Dashboard) you monitor data and I guess if you want store the collected data collecting at a sample rate of your choosing. The sensor is sending I2C packets. The sensor should have a data sheet with detailed instructions as to reading the data. I have never used that sensor or code red. The problem being I doubt anyone will understand what you are asking.

Ron