Post COVID19 and Free Masons.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Moving forward, I watched a segment on “Americas Book of Secrets” this portion I had not seen.

Quietly finger over my lips..... shh..... Don’t tell anyone but free masons influence of America for it’s inception, documentation, legislation, orientation, movements, that led to the separation of England which in England who English Free Masons are known to be one of the worlds oldest possibly most knowledgeable on Free Mason rights.

Second is Scottland, but without going to deep into the history or origin story, rather I’ll reach out to the idea held within the last portion of the segment on History Channel ”Americas Book of Secrets” included the influence of Free Masons post covid19 moving forward world economic growth and future virus pandemics which may stifle the world and how to foster growth to sustain world economies networking together and slow the growth of splinter terror groups, or social decline and mayhem.

Found it interesting, how it also influenced the Mormon Religion it’s history with Free Masonry. They were denied admission or to begin lodges.

These were the last to be listed as Masons. https://www.uen.org/utah_history_encyclopedia/m/MASONRY_FREE.shtml
Although Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, Hyrum Smith, and others in the Mormon Church hierarchy were legitimate Masons, a deep-seated rift developed between the LDS Church and the Masons in Utah. Began 1866.
There are strange rights existing in the Mormon Religion resembling Free Mason or Masonic Rights and symbolism.

Joseph Smith allowed blacks to become priests in the Mormon Church which ended with his death, then began again 1978 so began in1849 ended 1978.

As an aside: 1984 Mormons were allowed to once again become Masons.

My 4th Great Grandfather joined the Mormon Church 1840 left England arrived 1846 I would also believe the influence of Joseph Smith the connection with Free Masons might swing someone from England, not only was England in a Deep depression at that time fostering a future in America with a group that might hold hope for my ancestors.

Moving Forward, after COVID19 I have questions on Free Masons and Masonry it influence in the past does it have the influence for the future, do you know much about it your family history, information leading to or about things I have talked about?

Have you ever thought or been asked to join?
kv

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
I don't think we're allowed to talk about politics or religion.
But just in case.It starts to become clear when you find out that Joseph Smith became a Freemason and went through the Masonic temple ceremonies about 2 months before he came up with the LDS Temple ceremonies :rolleyes:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I don't think we're allowed to talk about politics or religion.
But just in case.It starts to become clear when you find out that Joseph Smith became a Freemason and went through the Masonic temple ceremonies about 2 months before he came up with the LDS Temple ceremonies :rolleyes:
Free Masons are a secret society, not a religion. So, hopefully we don’t fall victim to that folly. I simply said I believe free masonry may have been a moving force for my 4th Great Grandfather, most of those in English Society who had land holdings were of noble birth and affluent at a dark time in English history, e.g. his hope for a better life with a group that resembled Free Masons or if not actually connected to them.

kv

Edit: I guess the influence of Free Masons on America and American Society yes, but we are not or I hope not be picking any sides of modern politics. If it does then yes it will cascade into anarchy over politics.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I agree! It's going to be a fun ride!
Joseph Smith talked to aliens before he had gotten kicked out of the Masons it's true
His death he was not just the only person killed by the Masons, also earlier William Morgan was arrested and was abducted body never found, those who were arrested were vindicated by other Masons who had taken part those included Judges. Created an anit-mason movement. I believe Joseph Smith was killed by them for similar reasons, including allowing blacks into the priesthood, which is a sacred right within mormon belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)

William Morgan (1774 – c. 1826) was a resident of Batavia, New York, whose disappearance and presumed murder in 1826 ignited a powerful movement against the Freemasons, a fraternal society that had become influential in the United States.[1] After Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's secrets, he was arrested on trumped-up charges.[2] He disappeared soon after and was believed to have been kidnapped and killed by Masons from western New York
kv