plz help me in making traffic light project... i am new in electronics

chzulfiqar4

Joined Sep 7, 2007
hi friends,
i am new in electronics teach,and working on traffic control lights project in my college...
plzz help me in making project... using microcontrollers or relays,or timers,etc ..etc

plz also share the project diagrams

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
We are more than pleased to offer help, but the project needs to be yours. If you can come to us with a design, then we can look at it and offer advice. We do not do the work for you.

Traffic lights can operate on a simple timeer basis, or be responsive to trafic conditions. How do you want your controller to function? Think about this and come back with some ideas.

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
i remember a simulation of a traffic signal on a simulator of 8086 IIRC,
try getting the simulator it might help.

chzulfiqar4

Joined Sep 7, 2007
I hope you don't teach spelling, punctuation or grammar.
blueroomelectronics
i am not a teacher,i am just a student of 1st year(in 3 years DAE automation).
i want to write simply tech,but due to hurry i typed teach:confused:...

one more thing this project is not mine...it is my friends project...he says me to post a thread @ this forum...

if any body knows the other website links from where i can get info related to traffic lights project,plz share it here...

:):)(sorry! my english grammer is not good... so there may be many errors in my posts)

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Here is an example of a relative unsophisticated Traffic light simulation that has no input sensors associated with it. I found it at www.discovercircuits.com.

It may be useful in providing some ideas that will get you started on your own.

You might also try searching on the discovercircuits website to see what other traffic light simulation circuits it contains.

hgmjr