loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Kevinarms,you are new to the Forum just stay active
and you will be able to judge for your self and have your
opinions.You will learn a lot about electronics and other
subjects.This a great site,with a lot of great members
with a lot of life experience that you don't get from the
class room.Give it some time..Loosewire...I hope you have
a good camera,a lot of pictures are being posted.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Dr.Emst.you sound like you are about to touch the Loosewire.
Until you have swam in my ocean current, you should not swash the water.
See my bio picture.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
@Dr Emst, if that was a work of parody and irony then good job, if not could you have a look at fusion and see if you can get it working? It could solve a lot of the world's problems.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ DR.EMST,you did not put Loosewire on your list,you have
yet to learn of the name.When you do(don't touch the Loosewire).
Welcome to the Forum you may learn some thing regardless of your
opinion.You learned how to log on,you are stuck now.You will enjoy
your stay here.Pictures please that makes the mans Image.

Dr.EMST

Joined May 31, 2011
@Markd77 Yes it was a work of parody and I am glad that someone realized that. Although Ill still give that cold fusion thing a go and see what I can come up with.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
@Markd77 Yes it was a work of parody and I am glad that someone realized that. Although Ill still give that cold fusion thing a go and see what I can come up with.
oh. my bad.
hahaha!
well, you got me. Hey you know it's hard to convey sarcasm in the absence of body language & voice inflection. That, and having not had enough time to get to know someone's sense of humor over the internet leads to mistaken jokes, such as my latest sarcastic bit (post #73) that everybody took seriously.

sorry for the misunderstanding and keep pumping out comedic routine; I will keep up with it from now on...

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Is this the AAC Mutual Admiration Society forum?
Mutual admiration? I do not think so but mutual comprehension / understanding, surely yes in most of the cases. Until flaming shows up...! :(

I spent many many years trying to talk about my hobby with technicians (a group of 8 guys) which knew their job quite well - HF VHF radio and radar. All I could get, from times to times were short answers (if not cruel jokes) that helped very little if at all. Why? their hobbies did not include electronics. It was just a job or business.

First time I entered a forum I felt that I could talk without expecting sarcastic answers all the time. Until, as I say, flaming shows up!