please help me in this assignment

Fatima341

Joined May 1, 2021
An input signal coming from a supply with an output resistance of1 kΩ has a peak value of ±10 mV and frequency varies between 20 Hz − 20 kHz. This signal needs to be amplified and connected to a load of 1 k Ω. A uniform swing of atleast ±5V is required at the output. A DC source capable of supplying upto ±30V is also available. Design an amplifier that meets the aforementioned specifications using commercially available transistors (either MOSFETs or BJTs). Research for the transistor parameters in its datasheet and attach it with the solution. Also review what public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations are important while designing such systems in general.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
""Also review what public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations
are important while designing such systems in general"".

Sounds like you've got a brainwashed Marxist idiot for an instructor.
I feel for you.

No mention of distortion specs or flat-Frequency-Response ..........
I would just stack-up Class-A MOSFET amps until you achieve adequate gain.
One Stage may do it.
Since they will be Inverting-Amps, you can even add Negative-Feed-Back for true High-Fidelity.
( Odd number of Stages required for implementing Feed-Back, 3 Stages may cause oscillation )

The only trick will be Gate-Biasing (less than ~2-Volts).
Use a 100K Trim-Pot plus a 2M Resistor for a zero to ~3V Gate Bias Range.
Capacitor-Coupled Inputs and Outputs.
A 60V Supply will provide crazy gain, maybe too much, watch the heat-dissipation.
Use VN2210.

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
THis is a good place to starthttps://sound-au.com/project07.htm
https://sound-au.com/project07.htm
but you would have used much less plastic if you had used an op-amp in a tiny package, and plastic is bad for the environment; and by posting it to the forum you have caused servers all over the world to consume more electricity that they would have otherwise, and contributed to global warming.
And I'm here typing this, and my computer is using more electricity that it would if it were sitting idle, and it's quite a still day so no much will be generated by all those turbine just off the North Sea coast 10 miles away, so I'd better stop now.
Have fun discussing the cultural and societal significance of the long-tailed pair.