For Sale PCBs for stereo bridged TDA7294

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpetru

Joined Nov 14, 2008
I made some PCBs with two TDA7294 in stereo or bridged mode. I posted some pictures below.
2 x TDA7294 ansamblat foto 1.JPG 2 x TDA7294 ansamblat foto 2.JPG Cablaje 2 x TDA7294.JPG
The selling price of these PCB is as follows (please note the price is for PCBs without electronic components):

If you buy 1 or 2 pcs., then price for one piece is 5 USD (without shipping).

If you buy 3... 10 pcs., then price for one piece is 4.5 USD (without shipping).

If you buy over 10 pcs., then price for one piece is 4 USD (without shipping).

If you buy a package that contains 30 pieces PCB, then its price is 120USD (included free shipping with the "Romanian Post" - is the same with FREE Economy Int'l Shipping - to the USA and European Union countries).

If you buy a package that contains 50 pieces PCB, then its price is 200USD (included free shipping with the "Romanian Post" - is the same with FREE Economy Int'l Shipping - to the USA and European Union countries).

I accept other shipping methods including DHL if you want it (but that means a higher cost of transport).

PCB Payment will be made in advance in pay-pal account (I will communicate it to you via private messaging of this forum).

After you will pay, I will send an e-mail (which you will have to communicate me) with a PDF file containing the circuit diagram and parts list required for assembling PCBs.

If you need further information, please ask in this topic.

Regards,
"donpetru"

donpetru

Joined Nov 14, 2008
Up!

I make a clarification: In addition to PCB's, I will send a PDF file with electronic schematic that will help you in PCB assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.