PCB Layout Design Rules Book?

vol_

Joined Dec 2, 2015
Hello!

I am looking forward to construct PCB for audio amplifiers and power regulators. But it turned up to me that PCBs layout maybe play a significant role to shut out noise for some audio chips (as TDA2003) and for power regulator (for its thermal conductivity maybe?).
So, if anyone knows a good book to download or even to buy make a suggestion.
And how important do you thing is the PCB layout for NOT so high switching audio chips and for regulators?

Thanks!

Nykolas

Joined Aug 27, 2013
There are plenty of guides on the net about pcb design rules and layout. For audio power ICs I would closely follow the test-board layouts in the data sheets. E

vol_

Joined Dec 2, 2015
There are plenty of guides on the net about pcb design rules and layout. For audio power ICs I would closely follow the test-board layouts in the data sheets. E
I searched on google, and i didnt got much good results. One of them was john suggestion. Maybe my search terms were not good?

vol_

Joined Dec 2, 2015
Have you ever tore apart a audio amp and try to figure out the layout and why??
I don't want to make assumptions about the layout of a PCB. What I do is see other boards layouts and try to make something similar, but i want to go just a little bit deeper. Little bit because i'm still only interested in analog, non high speed circuits.