PCB disable beeping sound

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
I can not see the other side of the board. Center of circle there are two pins. I think on the other side of the board there is a small tin can looking thing that is a beeper/speaker.
1625440886912.png

Kevinmatth

Joined Jul 4, 2021
The first picture is the front control panel and the sound seems to be coming from there but I know nothing about PCB boards so maybe not. On the website I also found this main control board that is located behind the freezer, I was looking for a buzzer of some sort on the control board as to the source of the noise but I don't really know what I'm looking at. Here is the front and back of the main control board.

Attachments

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
In the picture in your first post, you need to remove the two screws to release the PCB from the plastic cover, then take a picture of the side of the PCB which was next to that cover.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi Kevin.
As a hint I use my mobile phone cam to take shots as I disassemble some pieces of equipment, very helpful memory jogger where all the bits go back together.;)
E

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
As a hint I use my mobile phone cam to take shots as I disassemble some pieces of equipment, very helpful memory jogger where all the bits go back together.
I use a piece of cardboard and disassemble in a line along the board. Then reverse the project to assemble.
Yes now I use my phone's camera and ..... so where is my phone? any way it helps the memory.
RonS