PCB connector replacement, 0.05" pitch

Thread Starter


Joined Aug 11, 2018
I need to replace the white male plug. Note that this connector is inserted by pushing it vertically onto the board, it is not axially inserted like most Molex or JST connectors. Can somebody tell me how it is called and where I can buy it? The pitch of the contacts seems to be 0.05", the width of the female receptacle on the board (outside width) is 4.19mm. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!20220611_100436_resized.jpg
Last edited: