Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I go for the action, things if I named them..could give my Id a way or make

guys feel bad that they couldn't go along. This is Ft. Laud..South Beach a

lot of things within 10 mins away. I offered a nite out for anyone in town.

No takers,so i spend the money on a hobby.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have lasted years speaking before groups, and still going strong. More Important

issues, more coverage. I was Interviewed the other day for a Important meeting

this week. Wish me luck,what ever you think about my ability.
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
I have lasted years speaking before groups, and still going strong. More Important

issues, more coverage. I was Interviewed the other day for a Important meeting

this week. Wish me luck,what ever you think about my ability.
Good luck!

I think It's good to see the capital "I"s back again. They went away for a while

but I thought It was an Interesting part of your style. :)
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'm out of here,I have money to spend,no one in Florida...I will spend it on myself,

and good ....................I came back in to remember all the guys not posting

on regular basis on this time of year.....My blessings go our to every members

of the Forum and to all mankind....to someone hiding in a corner from a bullet

somewhere in the world,may they survive.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Getting ready to hop on my bike,if the Forum is slow..about 80 degrees with a slight breeze.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Out of here ...Hitting the road....hwy-29--better know as snake road..

(wagon wheel road) ( bird on road) ( turner river road) looking for T.V.

cameras. Tell the T.V. guy some directions. He likes @ Destrom8
 
Top