Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
"Go Fish" can't you have fresh fish,I don't care for frozen fish,safety

and pre handleling. Frozen eyeballs.........
 
Last edited:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
833
Salmo trutta

Brown Trout. they are very hardy. We introduced them around the world in the days of the Empire. Every brown trout in New Zealand, Asia, Africa, North and South America came from the British Isles.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Max, that a great fish, a better looking fish..than the one that took my ocean

picture. I also have a picture of the fish and me side by side. Not ready to show that

yet,but I think you have a better looking fish. Nothing like a good fish story.

Lets all " Go Fish" My fish had to swim down and bring up the ancor up, a

healthly Fish.
 

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
833
In Scotland, when you talk about a fish, you mean a salmon (salmo salar).

I caught my first on Loch Ness, next to Urquhart Castle. Supposedly 1000ft deep there.

Here's a fact, more water in Loch Ness than in all the lakes, rivers, canals, ponds in England and Wales combined.
 

#12

Joined Nov 30, 2010
18,224
Accio salmon!

How many of you know the reference for that?

Hmmm..I guess, "nobody".

Note to self: No more Harry Potter references on AAC.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@Mark77 , good observation,.... I must say....how about it Max.

Max is that you in the picture. Ah Fish......come clean
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Kicking the can, out of here.....good nite members and my loyal guest.

Keep up the viewing ,you never know when something will happen here.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Between post I am cleaning out the car,got to hit the road tomorrow.

Got to have the car detailed.......out the door to the car..be right back.

Sweet dill pickles sliced long ways, good stuff...snacking time...whats

your snack to keep you awake or happy. Ready for Ice cream....the car

clean out is going slow and slower. The Ice cream is gone..so back to

cleaning out the car. Bare with me to nite.
 
Last edited:
Top