Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
By the way Loosy. What would you say if I one day showed up in The Elbo Room, and tapped you on the shoulder. Something like this? "Of all the beer joints in all the towns in all the world, you walks into mine":p
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Loosewire out of here,got things to do,its been nice.I'm out of here to see more of the more.

Tomorrow is Bryant day,wish me lunch......will let you know remember I take instruction well.

I like this electronics,I would about the same...that why you you have 50-50 be good. Out of here

BYE.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Well beans and rice ,some kind of root cooked with onions...plantains....

Byrant will be heading back to Texas early tomorrow morning.....meet

Byrant at the airport.....I took Instruction very well......Got that meal.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Well I'm out of here again,one second away from any thing....remember

that all it take to alter your life forever...I wish all you guys and gals well.

Loosewire the Plil-los O fer............Quick
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Out of here hitting the road............no action
Where exactly do you go when you "hit the road"? Do you change it up every time, or is it one place you frequently go (like the club)?

I "hit the road" myself last night. Had a very nice walk around Boston :) Such a beautiful city....
 
Top