Wow, busy night....Out of Here....going to night school to learn 87 langages spoken in college,don't
want to be left behind.
To be fair Lapdancing is a accepted language here in FL.Wow, busy night....
Would it not be an idea to learn one proper firstOut of Here....going to night school to learn 87 langages spoken in college,don't
want to be left behind.
You can take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KywtbqMTsu0I hated diagraming , I come from "git Her done" english, we changed the 'all '
every 5 years,by taking the engine apart. Would love to detail your B.M.W.
Check the "ary" in your tires,with psi.
Stop bragging, we all know this is your "Beamer"You can take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KywtbqMTsu0
It is a quite old car from 1989 so it has kind of lost its wow factor and the glamour. It spend most of its time in garage. At least in the winter. And then I take it out for spin. It has to be driven with some care. No rubber burning or or drag racing. Nice and gently is the key word here. But I still enjoy driving it. It offers something that modern cars do not have
Not quite. Still have two weeks left before the 1-year-mark. It was started on february 15thLoosewire you have a captive audience. This thread's been open over a year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I02EImLaw&feature=youtu.beIt is a quite old car from 1989 so it has kind of lost its wow factor and the glamour. It spend most of its time in garage. At least in the winter. And then I take it out for spin. It has to be driven with some care. No rubber burning or or drag racing. Nice and gently is the key word here. But I still enjoy driving it. It offers something that modern cars do not have