Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Max,in Tampa the old new thing was the girls not being nude.

They couldn't keep up with them with there clothes on,something

real and different touchy feely with clothes on,who knows.

Are conventions still free trade zones,in the black and yellow buildings

with flashing lights 24/7.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I hated diagraming , I come from "git Her done" english, we changed the 'all '

every 5 years,by taking the engine apart. Would love to detail your B.M.W.

Check the "ary" in your tires,with psi.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Stop bragging, we all know this is your "Beamer"

http://youtu.be/e6I02EImLaw

:p
It is a quite old car from 1989 so it has kind of lost its wow factor and the glamour. It spend most of its time in garage. At least in the winter. And then I take it out for spin. It has to be driven with some care. No rubber burning or or drag racing. Nice and gently is the key word here. But I still enjoy driving it. It offers something that modern cars do not have
 

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
It is a quite old car from 1989 so it has kind of lost its wow factor and the glamour. It spend most of its time in garage. At least in the winter. And then I take it out for spin. It has to be driven with some care. No rubber burning or or drag racing. Nice and gently is the key word here. But I still enjoy driving it. It offers something that modern cars do not have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I02EImLaw&feature=youtu.be

What's it's top speed.............hehe:p

This would be perfect for me. I'm only 8 blocks from the university.

I could go anywhere on campus, and park on the sidewaik. :D
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Another day in the corporate world ,never would have believe that I would

there with out a resume. Maybe I will be contract person,waiting day by day.

A friend can do so much before corporate react ,what slot does this guy fit,

then it may be over. I have something like Brownout ,I'm still here,hiding in

plain site, that the good thing about corporate every one looks important.

Can you Imagine Loosewire fitting in, no Loosewire name tag for sure,one of you

guys may be working there. Would you turn me in,would that be a tough

call to make. Loosewire
 
Top