Omg Thank You So Much

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I had 3 assignments due tomorrow (well, today as it is like 12.22am) and i left the science till last coz it was sooooooooo hard and i couldnt do it and didnt get it. Your page on the relationship between current voltage and resistance actually made me understand it!!! i realised i could actuallly do it now! then i realised my results were wrong but still! LA LA LA IM FINISHED!!

Doolan

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I must second the above comment!

I have a degree in History myself, currently writing my thesis, but I have really oddball hobbies for a historian :D

I started learning electricity and electronics not long ago (I have always been curious about this particular field of physics!) and I've been reading a few books and doing some exercises to understand everything properly.

The lessons on your site are, by far, the easiest to follow and I am learning a lot from them. If there is any way of supporting your efforts by, for example, buying a printed version, let me know. The value of what I am learning from your hard work will no doubt outweigh the price of the book :)

Thanks from Spain for the awesome reading material.