Thank you very much mates.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello mates,

I really like all of you. I like the mods, staffs, and members here. and i love the rules as it applying.

I have joined other forums (this is the very bad decisioned I made). Before I registered, I think that I don't want to change AAC as my one and only electronics forums and source. But because of the temptation :D, I have joined other, which is very wrong decision. Now, i am planning to leave.

Many members of AAC were there too. So they might read my topic but I don't care.

Anyway, I am so very glad that you accepted me as a child and ignorant , I should not say that to myself ;) ) person. I know that Mates, thank you thank you thank you that you can communicate with person like me. :) I am very glad and thankful that I have met people like you...

VERY VERY VERY MUCH thanks. Don't worry, I would not waste any knowledge you have gave me. :)

staffs here is so good. because they understands or try to understands every one's attitude. which is good. and accept attitude like what I have.

Guys, just to be honest, I am like that even in real life that's why most of people don't understand me. I am glad that you all of you guys are not one of them.

I am dramatic, childish, ignorant, silly, so so so... And you can understand that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FORUM I HAVE JOINED LAST IS LIKE THAT.
(IN CHATTING)
1. Other forums says to me=You are idiot.
2. WHOA! about fuse melting... i want to ask if i can ever see fuse melting in actual. (they dont ask what fuse is it, 120 or 240 or just 12 volts) and answered me. go and put an ice there (i asked: huh?) and he answered: that was what you wanted. and other members replied go to substation and touch the fuse...

I do not mind it anyway. But they are the one who told not to talk about high voltages. O_O

~~~~~~~ONE OF THE MOD AND ADMIN SAID TO ME. :Hey, you should stop being a kid or ill give you a choice. :::::stop being a kid or leave the forum:::::::: i answered. Okay, I'll leave. I know there's something better than this. which is AAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? they are bad mods/admins giving a leaving choice to forums.

~~~~~They might said me a kid because I mind things over. Um, I reported the somebody who called me an idiot and he asked why did i say that?..... EH? it's on the forum rules and anybody who do says bad words will be banned 1 day to perma. but this one never worked.... but maybe will work so because i already contacted the head admin. eh? i wont back to this forum anymore...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this forum, AAC. is good way to learn because people here are matured, veteran and sensible. :)

Thanks guys again~~~~

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You are welcome over here with all your question.

As I have in my signature:

When you do ask questions, you may look stupid.
When you do NOT ask questions, you will STAY stupid.
We like to help everybody, of every age and every skill level.

Bertus

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Hi, lightfire. I am sorry you have been having problems on the other forum. You know that I know exactly what you are talking about ;):D I don't really understand what happened, but I want to apologize for the unpleasant experience. I am glad you have another "home", so to speak :D
Best wishes,
Der Strom

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
It's nice to have a place where you are understood and accepted. But always keep in mind that this is not the general rule.

Best regards,
George

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
Indeed, many other forums out there are primarily for those who already know what they're doing and want to have advanced discussions, they generally don't take kindly to kids that are a bit difficult to understand asking "simple" questions.
AAC also does it's best to teach, not just hand out answers.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Indeed, many other forums out there are primarily for those who already know what they're doing and want to have advanced discussions, they generally don't take kindly to kids that are a bit difficult to understand asking "simple" questions.
AAC also does it's best to teach, not just hand out answers.
This is very true. What surprised me, however, is that I know what forum lightfire is talking about, and usually it does very well to accept newbies and to help them learn and become more experienced. I just don't understand why they acted the way they did in this case.