Nodal analysis with no resistor between node

eutos

Joined Mar 9, 2021
I can't seem to get the answer. referring notes and tutorial makes me even more confuse on how to do the calculation (since i prefer to get the example and solution based on attached question). i appreciate the help thanks. (just saying in advance)nodal.PNG

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I can't seem to get the answer. referring notes and tutorial makes me even more confuse on how to do the calculation (since i prefer to get the example and solution based on attached question). i appreciate the help thanks. (just saying in advance)View attachment 232333

You also might want to mention why you are stating that there is no resistor between nodes, why you think you need that to solve this or really any circuit problem. That will show what theoretical concept you need to know that you might be missing in order to solve this.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
I don’t understand rhe diagram. Are both the yellow circle and the square supposed to be current sources, or is the square a Voltage source? I think it cannot be a voltage because then you would have two conflicting voltages.

Bob

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I don’t understand rhe diagram. Are both the yellow circle and the square supposed to be current sources, or is the square a Voltage source? I think it cannot be a voltage because then you would have two conflicting voltages.

Bob
They are both current sources, the one on the left is constant the one on the right is a dependent current source.