New Word by Loosewire

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
what the....
I cannot capitalize or add smilys to this post.....
see post 10, I cannot even edit it?
What's going on ?
Look at the "Welcome" box near the top right of your screen below where it says "Woorksheets..Videos....Find."

does it say "Welcome R!f@@ ?

are you logged in or signed on as a guest?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
He is posting as himself... You cant reply as guest.. I think the powers who be are messing with him ;)

If you cant capitalize, I would think that was on your end.. Did you spill some Maldivian coffee in your keyboard?

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
He is posting as himself... You cant reply as guest.. I think the powers who be are messing with him ;)

If you cant capitalize, I would think that was on your end.. Did you spill some Maldivian coffee in your keyboard?
I do notice that the W and I are capitalized in his posts and on his last
We need an Entertainment forum post, VIP
is capitalized.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
He is such an attention monger. :)

help guys! I cant capitalize or bold anything! By the way, did I mention Im the coolest!?!

[ed]
Your right Rifaa. We do need to shield the innocents eyes from our corrosive ways. Hurry up and start the entertainment blog.
[/ed]

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Look at the "Welcome" box near the top right of your screen below where it says "Woorksheets..Videos....Find."

does it say "Welcome R!f@@ ?

are you logged in or signed on as a guest?
Of course it does...do you think I'm stupid...I am always Welcome!!!! Get it..:D

The dark side is strong....it's power is empowering me!! kekekeke..

I mean it. I have added smiles to this post too, let's see what happens..

Maldivian coffee?? Blech!!! Maldives doesn't make coffee, I am having the same thing as you...like ( la ......te..) and all those fancy named coffee stuff that you guys invented, which I cannot seem to live without.

I do notice that the W and I are capitalized in his posts and on his last
We need an Entertainment forum post, VIP
is capitalized.
You are influencing bad mojo..voooodooomojo :D

He is such an attention monger. :)
No I'm not...umm! what's that suppose to mean?

[ed]
Your right Rifaa. We do need to shield the innocents eyes from our corrosive ways. Hurry up and start the entertainment blog.
[/ed]
Hoooooooooooray!! me got a vote, me got a vote...me got a vote.

hey retched....why did you give ur nick retched...what is retched any way? :confused:.
And that " [ed]". what's up with that?...

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hey it worked...so what's wrong with post 10..I still cannot edit it..
who is having the power over post 10......Yoda, demands to know...

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
the [ed] are where I edited my posts

and retched with a 'W' is wretched. Which is an unpleasant verb..

Years ago, this nickname was thrust upon me. The 'W' was dropped because the person who gave me the nickname later found out I wasn't as bad as they thought.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
That is more pleasant that I thought. I thought it was the past tense of retch. I guess it is in the pronounciation.
I think you should bring back the 'W' to make it better.
Or make your avatar a massive 'W'

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hey!!!. Let's do this. If retched wants to change his nick...so would I.
I pm jrap about it, but I think he is avoiding me...
I want to change my nick to something that goes with my ego...
what do you say.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
"Wunce"... Better copyright it or loosewire will be all over that new word.

I gotta business appt... Ill be back to further this conversation about my masculine name and

R!f@@ 's not so masculine name..

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
pish posh ......I ani't gonna use the king.....king ...ahhhh! now I know what you lame brains are thinking of me...u think I am thinking to be the king..... jeeeeez... that's really stupid..king is over rated.
and why the heck would try &(*^*$#$&^ this.....

What if Wre&*%$ed. Suggested this to you or rather for voodoomojo to umm voodoo yoyo is better. kekekke :D.

First of all now I realize from the very beginning you whole bunch thought I was a girl... Rifaa is a girl's nick.....the truth is it is a girls name in full "Rifaa", but it is not my name, it is a nick. You can see my full name, and is rather hard to pronounce...it will be something like %&&$$)*$@. no...

I don't want to be any one important to this forum and it wasn't because of me I got noticed,but it was becuase of you who noticed me..go ..on.. admit it...u said I went to the front line and blah blah blah!!!. All I did was I returned what you have given me. So now I know what I can give is far more valuable than anything you all can give, or is it the other way around..who cares... I am not going any where, I'll be here, banging even if you guys kicked me. I don't take no for an answer...it's going to be really hard to get rid of me..

so.. let me tell you what's my nick going to be....
It's Mr. ..........................Guess!!!! :D