new bie help please, how I replace a circuit board

Shaun240266

Joined Feb 6, 2020
Hi
Hello just getting into electronics and I was wondering how I replace a circuit board from a radio the number I have is E318254 94v

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Welcome to AAC. You haven't given us much to go on. What type of radio is it? As asked, do you have pictures of the radio/board? Why do you want to replace the board? Any chance you might want to fix it? What is going wrong with it. Guys on here are smart but the more information you give, the faster you get an answer.

Shaun240266

Joined Feb 6, 2020
Show us the radio pcb pics...
Thanks will do late late tonight
Welcome to AAC. You haven't given us much to go on. What type of radio is it? As asked, do you have pictures of the radio/board? Why do you want to replace the board? Any chance you might want to fix it? What is going wrong with it. Guys on here are smart but the more information you give, the faster you get an answer.
thank you for reply it’s a mauvi dab radio stopping scan at 63% then locks up, I bought a load of them all with same problem
Looks burned out in the corner, starting uni in September but love to learn
Thanks

Attachments

Rich2

Joined Mar 3, 2014
I think they're scrap. The PCB will cost as much as a new radio, and even then what if it burns out again in 2 weeks. Maybe a component or two can be replaced but the photos aren't very clear.