Negative Feedback Waveform and Curve Help

Faheem25

Joined Oct 24, 2019
Hello,

I am having difficulty understanding the waveform and curve of the negative resistant circuit I have built. I have photos of the waveform and curve, would anyone please explain what is going on. Also, the shape of the curve changes when the amplitude is increased and turns into a Z shape rather than a linear curve.

Photo's to show.

Attachments

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
V2 is not connected correctly. The positive of V2 is connected to the negative opamp supply pin and the negative of V2 is connected to the inverting input. I would be amazed if it did anything sensible wired like that.

Faheem25

Joined Oct 24, 2019
Fyi that circuit is something I drew but the original circuit from the tutor is on paper. But okay go with your way, the waveforms still should indicate something to you...?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The waveforms indicate a voltage gain, which is exactly what I would expect from a non-inverting op-amp circuit operating correctly. And op-amp circuits always have feedback, that is part of the definition. You need to read a text about how op-amps work, the explanation is more than I can deliver clearly in just a few words right now.