Need Horticultl led pcb geber file made. Will pay/whatever. I know what I want designed.

Banks$7

Joined Oct 2, 2018
Need a gerber file made so I can send it off to get a customized LED PCB grow light made cheaper and better than these other Quantum boards being sold

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We are quite firm as to AAC being a commercial free zone, My suggestion is to learn K CAD which is free to down load or PCB Express, We are first and foremost a teaching site. We tend to ban spammers here,

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Need a gerber file made so I can send it off to get a customized LED PCB grow light made cheaper and better than these other Quantum boards being sold
Do you have the PCB design? What program was used to make it? Can you show a snippet?

Or, are you asking someone to design the PCB?

Banks$7

Joined Oct 2, 2018
Do you have the PCB design? What program was used to make it? Can you show a snippet?

Or, are you asking someone to design the PCB?
A little bit of both really. I have the design in my head. I want 30"L×10"W. With like 8 rows of 301b the entire length of the strip or something. I just need someone to make a Gerber file or something so I can send it off to be made. Any help is welcome also.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
A little bit of both really. I have the design in my head. I want 30"L×10"W. With like 8 rows of 301b the entire length of the strip or something. I just need someone to make a Gerber file or something so I can send it off to be made. Any help is welcome also.
You need a PCB design to make a Gerber. It's like converting a text page to a PDF. You need to write the text first.

If you are asking someone to make the PCB design, what's in your "head" is not much help.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I and the moderation staff here got the job by helping Beginners, Indeed, Several of them are professional teachers in Real life. I am a bit of an duck (odder than most). Just over two years ago I had a stroke that should have killed me. I twas a brain hemorrhage. I have shaken off most of the mental impairment but not quite all of it (I am shy a few of my former IQ points because of it.

The subject of grow light comes up quite frequently here on AAC, I helped draw several schematics for beginner, they got kidded about what exactly they were growing. The staff her is very on top of malicious posting. Flaming is not allowed. A few aggressive types have been banned for antisocial behavior.

As it happens I have a very good friend whom I have agreed to help with such a project, So it appears we have a common interest. I will be watching this thread, since you started it now belongs to you. To the limits of my ability I will be glad to help you and be a mentor. I will be alerted any time a post is made here. I will post the links you may need as I rediscover them (Google is your friend),

For now these links will further introduce myself,
Fair warnin, When I said I was an odd duck I was not exaggerating.

Given my nature I may be the one who helps design your PCB gratis. Our users tend to be competitive in helping beginners (occasionally called noobs, a term I avoid.It will help if you learn the basics of electronics, so are you willing?

Wendy's Index

Introduction and PaintCAD (blog)

...LEDs, 555s, Flashers, and Light Chasers

...How I make PCBs

BTW welcome to AAC!

Last edited: