Need help with PSPICE quickly! Please!

WhiskeyBent

Joined Oct 25, 2011
I'm a sophomore engineering student and I have to use PSPICE to simulate an AC circuit and calculate average power, reactive power, complex power, and the power factor. I've searched and searched and I can't figure out how to do this using Schematics. There has to be a way? I'm not even sure I'm using the correct voltage source. It's supposed to be a Sin wave with P-P voltage of 5V and f=1kHz. Yet when I use a VSIN source, I can't do an AC sweep. Anyways, here is the circuit, and any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

nyasha

Joined Mar 23, 2009
I'm a sophomore engineering student and I have to use PSPICE to simulate an AC circuit and calculate average power, reactive power, complex power, and the power factor. I've searched and searched and I can't figure out how to do this using Schematics. There has to be a way? I'm not even sure I'm using the correct voltage source. It's supposed to be a Sin wave with P-P voltage of 5V and f=1kHz. Yet when I use a VSIN source, I can't do an AC sweep. Anyways, here is the circuit, and any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~rison/ee321_fall02/Tutorial.html

Read this short tutorial. It should clear the air for you.