Need help with an inverter PCB

Rufus Chucklebutty

Joined Mar 23, 2019
I have this pcb salvaged from a 300 w 12 v to 240 v inverter I know was working, I have a scrap inverter to get all the rest of the components from, however I do not know which of the 2 pin sockets is the on/ off switch can anyone help me out please?

When connected to a battery the rearmost socket next to the transformer measures 12 v dc all the others no reading and there is no AC or 5 v USB output so it's switched off. I have the on / off switch with the same plug on it but I don't think trying all the sockets is a good idea ?

I know the 4 sockets are on/off, 5 v USB, power on led and fault led. Top wires are dc input and bottom AC output.

20210725_223229.jpg

Rufus Chucklebutty

Joined Mar 23, 2019
I have this pcb salvaged from a 300 w 12 v to 240 v inverter I know was working, I have a scrap inverter to get all the rest of the components from, however I do not know which of the 2 pin sockets is the on/ off switch can anyone help me out please?

When connected to a battery the rearmost socket next to the transformer measures 12 v dc all the others no reading and there is no AC or 5 v USB output so it's switched off. I have the on / off switch with the same plug on it but I don't think trying all the sockets is a good idea ?

I know the 4 sockets are on/off, 5 v USB, power on led and fault led. Top wires are dc input and bottom AC output.

View attachment 244404
Mods please close this thread as I've solved this now, under a 40 x lens the sockets are actually labelled, I'm an idiot