Need help with a circuit diagram please!

charliejh93

Joined Mar 9, 2016
1.jpg 2.jpg
Hi Guys,
I am doing a project at university and am designing headphones. The pictures are of an in-line volume control which I took off another set of headphones which includes, a potentiometer (10Kohm), a pause/play switch and a microphone. As part of the report I need to draw the circuit diagram so I can use CircuitWizard to test if it will work in a simulation. I was just wondering if anybody would possibly be able to draw a circuit diagram as I am pretty stuck, if you need better photos I can take some more!

Thanks

Charlie :)

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
What do you mean by "designing headphones"? Are you designing the actual in-ear buds or over-the-ear cans? If so, none of the parts in the control module you show have anything to do with designing electro-acoustic transducers.

charliejh93

Joined Mar 9, 2016
I do product design so I am just designing the aesthetics of it, hence why I don't have to build the circuit myself and why I have been able to take the whole module out from a different set of headphones. The reason why I want to have the circuit diagram is so that it will look good for my background theory, I'm not actually designing any of the electronics.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I do product design so I am just designing the aesthetics of it, hence why I don't have to build the circuit myself and why I have been able to take the whole module out from a different set of headphones. The reason why I want to have the circuit diagram is so that it will look good for my background theory, I'm not actually designing any of the electronics.
Let's be sure we are on the same page.

Why do you want it to look good for your background theory? Is it so that you will get a better grade on the report?

Why do you want someone else to do the diagram and give it to you? Is it so that you will get a better grade on the report as a result of someone else's work?

Here's an idea: Submit a report that reflects YOUR work so that the credit you receive is based on an evaluation of YOUR abilities.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
View attachment 102204 View attachment 102205
Hi Guys,
I am doing a project at university and am designing headphones. The pictures are of an in-line volume control which I took off another set of headphones which includes, a potentiometer (10Kohm), a pause/play switch and a microphone. As part of the report I need to draw the circuit diagram so I can use CircuitWizard to test if it will work in a simulation. I was just wondering if anybody would possibly be able to draw a circuit diagram as I am pretty stuck, if you need better photos I can take some more!

Thanks

Charlie :)
Can you identify components and follow traces on the board?

Fmrx

Joined Jan 28, 2015
With out tracing of the components and components, you are using, then how can someone possibly make your schematic ?