Need help understanding constant current circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBond007

Joined Oct 25, 2015
Now, I have solved this question.
I'm trying to apply KCL and Ohm's law but things just keep looping back and I end up just restating what I already know.
Posted Sep 26
But I got this response.
Anyone who sees the title of this thread and expects it to be useful with "understanding a constant current circuit" will be very disappointed :confused:.
But I solved his problem. And then I was banned !
So, I have the right answer, I am called stupid, and I am band.
I don't get it !

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Um? What????????????

FYI making random babbling threads about stuff that no one cane follow really does not help a person score points with the moderators or anyone else here either. :rolleyes:

Usually if you get banned from the site it was for being a general trollish pain in the butt to too many members for too few justifiable reasons and ignoring moderators warnings over it. . ;)

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi 007,

So where is the circuit you need help with?
If you dont post a circuit you cant expect anyone to help.

JamesBond007

Joined Oct 25, 2015
tcmtech
take a pill
Just because you are not speaking with people face to face, does not give u the right to use profanities like $, @ and #.
MrAl
Read the post. I think I didn't explain myself.
I am not asking the question, I answered it :cool:

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
So if you talked with yourself then you should post on your blog, because the forum is not created for this, if there is no any good reason then this thread will be closed to avoid any arguing to happen.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

If you are dannyf, you got a 1 day ban.
Or if you are peter taylor, you got a ban until 1 november.
When you continue to misbehave, both accounts will be banned.

Bertus

Last edited:

JamesBond007

Joined Oct 25, 2015
So if you talked with yourself then you should post on your blog, because the forum is not created for this, if there is no any good reason then this thread will be closed to avoid any arguing to happen.
It just dawned on me. Are u not also using this forum as a sounding board ? o_O

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The forum is for asking questions that can be answered by other members with more knowledge on the topic.
A lot of questions are answered by a great group of members that have a long existence over here.

Bertus

JamesBond007

Joined Oct 25, 2015
Thankyou Bertus
I have 30 years experience with electronics.
In Australia, I am developing a rodent trap for the CSIRO.
I went to RMIT, the top electrical institute in the world.
I know what I'm talking about.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
It just dawned on me. Are u not also using this forum as a sounding board ? o_O
Bertus just answer your question.
You have your own blog, if you are not asking something for help then you can post on your blog, when the members visit your blog then they will see your post, your blog is your private place to put anything about ee by your own, as I also putted some circuits on my blog, if any members visit my blog then they will see the circuits.

If I have anything to ask for help then I will also post on the forums.

if you have any good completed stuffs to sharing to the members then you can post on :
The Completed Projects Collection.

We mods team just want to keeping a good mood for discussion, if you want to argue only arguing with ee theories.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
tcmtech
take a pill
Just because you are not speaking with people face to face, does not give u the right to use profanities like $, @ and #.
Um what profanities? o_O :confused:
FYI means For Your Information.

If you are seeing anything else it must be coming from some text error on your end of the system being I have not posted any text speak profanities of any sort.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Not that I am aware of but I was glueing some PVC pipe together about 15 minutes ago. :p

A actual reference to what you are talking about showing where I have used profanity towards you would be helpfull for all of us here to follow the context of your accusation.

JamesBond007

Joined Oct 25, 2015
Because if you want to take the cartoon character figurine of the hulk outside, I'll come outside with my comic book daffy duck, and put u on the train

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Because if you want to take the cartoon character figurine of the hulk outside, I'll come outside with my comic book daffy duck, and put u on the train
Hmmm...........

My avatar picture is presently The Joker character from the 'The Batman' animated series that was popular a few years ago.

Not sure how you got 'The Hulk' out of that one but either way I am pretty sure evil insane clown trumps idiot duck in cartoon land.

Now if you were sporting a Batman avatar well yea they you probably could smack me around a bit.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.