Need help troubleshooting an SM168-S1 circuit

lookmandz

Joined Oct 15, 2017
I am a new user! I applied here because I am looking for this integrated circuit - which is the motor controller of a kneader - is broken; 144TNCZ07. It seems to be the secret IC of the manufacturers as there is no information about it anywhere. Therefore, the device cannot be used, it only operates at one speed. Either it is thrown away or new electronics are needed. It can't even be obtained. I did quite a bit of research on the internet - unsuccessfully. If anyone knows such an IC, where to get it, please write.
Thanks!
György, from Hungary
Hi;i hope this video can help for repairing this card:
. The Ic is a 14 pin microcontroller em78p153k.
If you like to learn more about how it works (SM168-S1 ) look here:

Last edited:
Q1 fires the Triac, Q2 is for Zero crossing detection, Unless you have drawn the circuit wrong, as the chip has no Negative supply??

as a temporary measure remove R7 15 ohms at one end and see if it stops.
Sn74als33 lo monte y me sirvió controla las velocidades del motor correctamente

Hi guys! I'm new here but enter to thank you all for tips. My mixes was varying speed and I taked a look on hall sensor and put it more close of magnet ring and my problem was solved. In time, I was looking for a board to by and will take maney on trash. Thank you !!!

Salary

Joined May 10, 2022
Hello. I have the same mixer and there is not any output voltage from the board. I checked all components seems good, can you tell me where could be the falure. "How to check Hall speed sensor and can I cancel it"

Last edited:
Hello,
just wanted to let everybody know that I repaired a board like this. Symptoms are the same as described here: the machine always went at full speed.
I repaired it by changing the hall sensor (to a Allegro A1104EUA-T) and repairing the 5V voltage supply. I am not sure if it was necessary to replace the hall sensor because putting a new in alone did not clear the problem. I noticed that the 5V supply always dropped to 2.8V or lower with the hall sensor (also the good one) connected. Therefore I just used a phone charger and injected the 5V from the usb charger into the circuit. From then on it worked prefectly.

Just as a tip: power the board with the phone charger and test the position of the sensor by spinning the motor by hand and then the sensor signal should alternate between ~0V and ~5V. It took me quite some time to get the position right.