Need help on circuit board identification

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Hi,
I found a old circuit board some where, that I am sure I made. But I can't identify and neither remember anything.
I guess it may be a IRF3205 PWM generator? and can be shown the frequency on 1602 LCD. and there is Arduino nano controller on the empty 30 pin IC Socket.
I'll complement whatever I can have later.

POST_20210211192009.jpg

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Hi,
I found a old circuit board some where, that I am sure I made. But I can't identify and neither remember anything.
I guess it may be a IRF3205 PWM generator? and can be shown the frequency on 1602 LCD. and there is Arduino nano controller on the empty 30 pin IC Socket.
I'll complement whatever I can have later.

View attachment 230163
One thing I do is check my purchase history of receipts in my email. You probably had to buy something to complete this project. Maybe if you can figure out WHEN you built it, you’ll recall WHY.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
One thing I do is check my purchase history of receipts in my email. You probably had to buy something to complete this project. Maybe if you can figure out WHEN you built it, you’ll recall WHY.
Thanks for the nice suggestion.

I guess you may met the situation? I've spent lot of time to check what you said before I post. I remember now as you mentioned it was waiting for components.

I post here to see if some one did or knew the project if lucky.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Thank you so much!
Would you please post a picture or tell what it is and what it does?
I am sure I made the board followed some thing online.
I suspect MrChips (post #5) was being silly. I could be wrong. But I, too, have started projects, put them down, then come back to them only to wonder 'what the hell was I thinking?'.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I've bought many small chinese modules over the years and the only way to figure out what they are for a few months later is by identifying the parts on them to surmise the function of the module. Every time I go digging through drawers one pops up and I have no idea what it is for. I would hope it would be better if I had built it but recently found some stuff from back in the 80s that I have no clue about what it's for and can't even remember making it.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
I've bought many small chinese modules over the years and the only way to figure out what they are for a few months later is by identifying the parts on them to surmise the function of the module. Every time I go digging through drawers one pops up and I have no idea what it is for. I would hope it would be better if I had built it but recently found some stuff from back in the 80s that I have no clue about what it's for and can't even remember making it.
Thanks.
One more for #3.