Need Help: Looking if anyone knows the brand name of this component

Thread Starter

Timothy Sherwin Soon Onn

Joined Mar 15, 2018
Yes it's a rocker switch. I can find a replacement easily. But just curious to know what's the component brand name as i have many components from the same brand however i couldn't find anything close to knowing the name of this particular brand


Joined Jan 23, 2018
The initials of the manufacturer are on the side in that 3D folding section, towards the upper left in the photo. You should be able to do a search based on that string of letters, OR, check a trademark listing.