Need help in Analog FSM Machine

ahkompany

Joined Mar 28, 2016
Well my last thread was not so attractive so this is with a new one with the same problem
I need to create an FSM Machine but only with analog IC.I can use a memory unit in that project.I am thinking using 2 breadboard one with the circuit and the other one will be filled with leds.
What i am thinking is that i will save 5 names on that memory unit and with the help of switches the led breadboard will turn on.(not the whole board but the point is that led will show those name)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Great. Let us know how it turns out.

Oh, wait, you have questions? Try asking them. Start with what you've done so far.

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
Well my last thread was not so attractive so this is with a new one with the same problem
I need to create an FSM Machine but only with analog IC.I can use a memory unit in that project.I am thinking using 2 breadboard one with the circuit and the other one will be filled with leds.
What i am thinking is that i will save 5 names on that memory unit and with the help of switches the led breadboard will turn on.(not the whole board but the point is that led will show those name)
Unless this FSM machine can help you to start a thread that makes more sense than the last two, I wouldn't bother.

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
The industry standard definition of FSM is Fred Smith Meatball. I suggest you google Fred Smith to get his contact information and ask him directly.

ak

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
AFAIK you can't make an analog FSM. They are about as pure digital as you can get. You might want to study the material a bit more before making preposterous suggestions.

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
Usually a FSM is made with an antenna, a low noise amp, a battery and a meter. What you could be doing with all that memory and names stuff is beyond me.