Need Help Immediately

kampfer

Joined Nov 11, 2014
Hi guys,

This is first message to this forum. I need help for a project. I have to complete it in 8 hours and i don't know where i begin with.

Please help me. If i can't make it i'll fail in electronic course and i will study 1 extra year. English is not my native. Sorry for mistakes.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Ok! I'll need your credit card number, though. I don't work on these rush projects unless I am paid in advance. We'll get you graduated!

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
This looks like a employment test or some kind of school task.

PS

Again I didn't read through the whole post,it's a school assignment...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
up, guys; help me please. i had no idea about importance of this project.
Oops!

Perhaps next year you will be quicker to assume that you should consider starting projects more than eight hours before they are due.

Draw a circuit topology that you think MIGHT work and then start seeing what component values you need to use in order to meet as many of the specs as you can quickly. Which specs can't you meet? What do you think is preventing you from meeting them?

But first, be sure that you understand what each of the specs IS.

kampfer

Joined Nov 11, 2014
i had other exams, homeworks, experiments; i thought if i don't make it, it will be just some grade penalty, but i learned if i dont this, i will fail complete lesson; and i learned it today.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i had other exams, homeworks, experiments; i thought if i don't make it, it will be just some grade penalty, but i learned if i dont this, i will fail complete lesson; and i learned it today.
Well, we all make poor decisions and have to face the consequences. I know I sure have. Live and learn.

kampfer

Joined Nov 11, 2014
look pal,
i don't know you think i am a collage boy who is studying with parent's money, if i fail my scholarship will be cut. my father died 3.5 years ago, i have nothing but electronic engineering, this is deadly imporant, this is the most important thing in my life right now. my other lessons are good. i am not a bad student, i don't wanna repeat entire year because of just one project of one lesson. is this clear?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
look pal,
i don't know you think i am a collage boy who is studying with parent's money, if i fail my scholarship will be cut. my father died 3.5 years ago, i have nothing but electronic engineering, this is deadly imporant, this is the most important thing in my life right now. my other lessons are good. i am not a bad student, i don't wanna repeat entire year because of just one project of one lesson. is this clear?
What is it you want? Someone to design the circuit for you?

Stop whining and get busy!

I'll say it again:

Draw a circuit topology that you think MIGHT work and then start seeing what component values you need to use in order to meet as many of the specs as you can quickly. Which specs can't you meet? What do you think is preventing you from meeting them?

But first, be sure that you understand what each of the specs IS.

kampfer

Joined Nov 11, 2014
i know most of formulas, i cannot imagine the circuit, that's the problem. it has high gain and low input&output resistance, how is it possible? that's my problem.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i know most of formulas, i cannot imagine the circuit, that's the problem. it has high gain and low input&output resistance, how is it possible? that's my problem.
Why do you think that an amplifier can't have high gain and low input and output impedances?

Remember when I said that you needed to be sure you understand the specs? What kind of amplifier is this?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
it is and cascade with common base in input and common collector in output. am i right?
That may or may not be a suitable topology to implement the amplifier, but my question is about what kind of amplifier is spec'ed? Is it a voltage amplifier? A current amplifier? What?

What is the input signal range?