Naked Neutron Theory

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I am going to explain to you how particles bond. And how atoms form. Then how neutrons are formed, their purpose and how without neutrons, ...valence, and therefore ions, could not exist. And to show that without neutrons, nothing but hydrogen could exist.

There will be no math, no quantum mechanics and no general relativity. Quack quack.

Get yourself a funnel. A funnel has two rims. Place a property sized o-ring on the OUTSIDE of both rims. Place the funnel sideways.....so it lays east and west with small o-ring on left (west) side. Both o-rings are vertical and parallel to each other, separated by the body of the funnel.

The small o-ring is a proton and the large o-ring is an electron. Science calls this structure hydrogen. It is NOT. This structure is properly called a dipole. When two dipoles come together.......then it is hydrogen. A single dipole is not stable.....and should not be defined as an atom. My icon is the smallest atom......it is H2.

The body of the funnel represents the common interior magnetic field of the bond. This field goes thru the interiors and then wraps back over both rims externally to make a circular exterior magnetic field. This shouldn't be to hard to follow and understand. The question you should be asking is......why is there a separation between the charges? Positive and negative attract.......why don't the charges merge? If we charge two pith balls.......they will attract....touch and neutralize.....what keeps the charges separated in this dipole structure?

Electric field density is what separates charges. IF the charge density is EQUAL......the charges will meet and touch....then the charges will disintegrate (unroll or unwrap) each other releasing EM energy. Both charges are gone forever.
But wait a minute..........the charges are +e and - e..............................aren't they equal? wouldn't they have the same density?

No they don't. +e and -e means they have the same NUMBER of electric field lines. ALL charges, no matter when or where....has the same constant number of ELECTRIC field lines. If I take that field flux.......and pass it thru a 1 square foot area, I will get a certain density. IF I take that same flux...and put it thru a 1 square inch area...........the density (force) is much greater.

If both o-rings have the same number of electric field lines....which of the rings has the densest field? (the smaller the ring...the denser the electric field) When isolated charges are attracted to each other (not in a star, where external acceleration is predominate), the first thing that happens is that the magnetic dipoles of the charges line up. When they get close enough so that the magnetic lines start to share, the common mag lines act like an axle that the charges can slide towards each other on. The common mag lines are also attractive to some extent. It's more of a common direction, than attraction.

Now the electric field density is a component of inertia, which is a component of mass, which is a component of weight.

The proton (small o-ring) is much heavier than the electron (large o-ring). Therefore the electron does the moving. The electron's field density will move towards the proton field density, until the electron density matches the proton density. Once the densities are equal.....the attractive force is nulled, and movement stops. As a matter of fact.......if you push the electron closer to the proton.....it will be repelled. This is how dipole oscillation begins. The electron moves in towards the proton....overshoots a little (gets too close) and is repelled....moves a little out from the proton, and then gets sucked or attracted back in. And of course by then....the common mag field has the charges enclosed. So the large o-ring is moving back and forth a very short distance, in and out, from the proton at that null point area. It's not moving up and down the funnel. It's just jiggling at the large rim area. The jiggling frequency is very high.

Now the small rim is heavy and stationary, but it can rotate in any direction. The large rim is jiggling and light weight. Also......the electron field has a larger area than the proton field. It's asymmetrical. Due to external fields.......the large rim is rotating around the small rim, very quickly. The whole dipole structure is rotating quickly.....all around...but centered on the proton.

In our early science experiments......this led science to believe that electrons orbit protons. THEY DO NOT.

It doesn't take much external force to break a dipole. Just some heat can do it. Or a close vicinity to a larger atom can do it.
This is because of the strength of the bond. The electric field sets the distance. Once this distance (electric density) is set, the electric attractive field is null. The true physical bond is the mag field. Therefore, the weakest part of the bond is where the mag field is the weakest.
A dipole has two charges but only one magnetic dipole. The magnetic dipole of a electric dipole, is unlike any magnetic dipole you have ever seen. This is because the magnetic poles of the electric dipole.......has different areas.....and therefore different densities (and therefore different powers). It's like having all of earth's mag lines coming out at the south pole in a 1 square cm area and all the mag lines returning to the north pole in a 100 square meter area. The most less dense area of the mag dipole is the interior area of the electron. This is where it spreads out the most.

If isolated charges aren't under heavy acceleration, dipoles will form automatically. Dipoles will automatically bond with other dipoles and form H2. This is due to magnetic and asymmetric electric attraction.
But three or more dipoles can not bond. Why? Because of Magnetic field density. Have a look at my icon. That common center line represents the common atomic magnetic field. This is what holds an atom together. Modern science calls this the "nuclear" force. An internal magnetic dipole is what holds an atom together. It flows like a tube thru the interior of the charges. Notice how wide the flux gets as it goes thru the electron. That's the weak point or Achilles Heel of the atomic or nuclear structure.

Once that H2 has formed......to add another dipole.....you have to break the 2 dipole bond. Once you break that bond those 2 dipoles are gone. Because of the asymmetry of a single dipole. IF we take 3 dipoles and put them together at the same time.....they will not bond (they will try)......because of the distance and spread of the mag flux thru the electron. The common magnetic atomic dipole is not strong enough to fill the electron interior area with enough strength for a secure bond.

What we need, is a way to have the atomic flux......pass thru the electron.....without expanding (or losing it's density).

Let's go back and look at that funnel. Remember I told you that if the electron tried to move closer to the proton, that it would be repelled, because of field density.
If we increase the electric field density of the electron......we can move it closer to the proton. OR,,I said OR...If we decrease the electric density of the proton, we can move the electron closer. Even though the proton is increasing in size, the electron will continue to do the moving, because of weight (mass).

Listen closely.........IF I roll or fold the large o-ring down the funnel, towards the small o-ring...AND IF the large o-ring shrinks in diameter as I roll...... The electric density of the large o-ring (electron) will increase because of reduce area. This allows the electron to move closer to the proton. If I can not decrease the size of the large o-ring...I can not move it closer.

If we hit (induce) any particle (whether bonded or not) with the proper polarity of flux (either electric or magnetic) AND the proper magnitude...AND proper direction (angle), AND the proper RATE (velocity or frequency) .......we can change the o-ring size.

This sounds like a complicated process......it usually takes nature a star to do it. We could do it very easily with a frequency generator. With a generator......we can expand small o-rings to big sizes (now the proton is called a positron). Or we can contract large o-rings into small o-rings (now the electron is called an anti proton). In between...the electron is called a muon.

We can not slide the o-rings anywhere on the funnel that we want. There are only certain areas or diameters that o-rings are stable.

Now.....if we smack a large o-ring towards the small o-ring......but just shy of hitting it hard enough to be the same size as the small o-ring......the large o-ring will slide down the funnel, and slide up on top of and co-planar to, the small o-ring.

This is a neutron. This can happen because there is no net field in the interior of a charge ring. Another ring (with some coaching) can slip right in there. The electric fields of a neutron are null. BUT LOOK at the mag field. A neutron is a chargeless magnetic dipole. It has the mag flux and momentum of a dipole a one particle plane. This allows odd multiples of protons to keep force symmetry in a ring structure. That is force multiples of 2. For symmetry.

Now look at my icon again. Now place a neutron inside each electron. They will be just a tiny bit larger than the protons. With the neutrons.....we have defeated the Achilles Heel. With the added neutrons......we now have a helium atom. The atomic flux is dense thru out the structure. Look at what happens when we expel an electron.........the atomic flux is preserved with the neutron and now we have an ion. Can't do that with H2. Valence is the result of a naked neutron. This is how electrons are added and subtracted from an atomic nucleus without breaking the nucleus. A neutron is a landing pad for an electron.

Let's look at lithium. It has 3 protons, 3 electrons....and 4 neutrons. That 4th neutron is naked and would love to have an electron.

If atoms have naked neutrons on the outer nuclear shells......they can steal electrons. If atoms have fully clothed neutrons on it's outer nuclear shells.....it can source or supply electrons.

Nuclear shells come in 2,4,6 8 and 10 proton configurations. Neutrons have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, etc configurations. Look at the heavies.......many more neutrons. The nuclear shells have a plate like structure. Because the structure is a ring of particles. An oxygen atom is two, 4 proton plates. The two plates are bonded together with supplemental magnetic bonding fields thru the electrons of the shells and the charge pattern of the ring. A nitrogen atom is a helium atom...with a 4 proton plate on top and a 4 proton plate on the bottom. Also...a small plate can reside inside a larger plate. These plates fit together like locks and keys.

Atoms are not spherical. And there is no such thing as randomness or probability. Randomness and probability are for people who don't understand what there talking about.

My original icon actually has a bow tie over-all shape. It twirls easily. If my icon comes close to an isolated Oxy atom (or many other types of atoms).....two naked neutrons on the Oxy atom, will offer the electrons in my icon a lower energy, and more stable environment. This will place two positive charges on one side of the Oxy atom. The Oxy neutron will also re-enforce the flux of my icon (H2). When the H2 electrons slip over the Oxy naked neutrons....the atomic flux of the Oxy is now common with the atomic flux of the H2 thru the previously naked neutrons. The angular momentums of the fluxes will come to agreement. This strong bond will polarize the Oxy. It has been hydrated. The bow tie shape is changed with the bonding and can takes different patterns with different atoms and energy levels.
And of course, hydrated Oxy is water.

Before this bond happened....the energy level of the electron of the H2 atom was higher than the energy level of the electrons on the Oxy neutrons. This means the electron of the H2 is smaller than the electron on the Oxy neutron. In order for the H2 electron to land on the naked Oxy neutron....the electric field density of the H2 electron must go down. That means the H2 electron size must increase. To increase the size of a particle, the fields of the charge and the charge itself, must momentarily break. This is to shed energy for ring expansion and achieve a change in angular momentum. This is called emission. This is where the excess angular momentum, is cut and transferred to linear momentum of an EM field. This momentary breakage and size change is what allows the H2 electron to envelope the Oxy atomic flux.........and form the common bond with both the H2 atomic flux and the Oxy atomic flux. To break the bond........just add energy to the electron. We will have separate H2 and Oxy atoms again. We usually do this with current.

But with the proper frequency we can do it very easily. A quick jolt of the proper F will do it.

Look at my icon again. If we hit those electrons with the right jolt.......those electrons will compress and slide into the protons at the same size. We will get very powerful em waves (gamma) and some neutrinos. This is pure clean energy. How many H2 atoms do we have on inventory? How many H2 refueling stations are there, in the universe?

Forget fission and fusion. Inverted (antimatter) energy is the only way to go. All we need is a gamma wave rectifier. Or a gamma wave EM drive.

I know this is complicated and foreign for most. For those who are serious....point out where I lost you.....and I will try to clarify.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
"Randomness and probability are for people who don't understand what they're talking about."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Hello Robert,
I know what you mean. That's why I used a funnel for an example. You got it right. The point was that the rings are parallel to each other. And with the dipole rotating.......the reference to ground is meaningless. I just needed a starting point.
With your number of posts...you most likely are unfamiliar with what I am talking about. I think that classical science can explain our universe much more accurately than quantum mechanics (standard model) and general relativity. The o-rings represent current loops. Ampere was convinced the electric corpuscles (charge) were very small current loops. Many believed this into the 1900s. In 1917 (I think), Parsons introduced his Magneton Theory. Parsons believed that the current loop was actually a closed helix. This also gave a physical structure to the atom. And the physical cause for the "quantum effect". (step energy levels)
Most scientists went with quantum mechanics. But a few have stayed with the classical theories. Over the years, this magneton theory has improved....especially with recent plasma studies. The magneton explains plasma flow much better than QM. And now it seems we have the physical cause of inertia (mass) and the physical cause of gravity. It appears that all the forces have been unified. But there has been such an investment in quantum theory of the institutions, careers, time and money, even government agencies.................it will take time for acceptance.

The good news is...anybody that has worked with electricity should be able to understand it.

hydrogen_molecule.png

Attachments

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I am going to explain to you how particles bond. And how atoms form. Then how neutrons are formed, their purpose and how without neutrons, ...valence, and therefore ions, could not exist. And to show that without neutrons, nothing but hydrogen could exist.

There will be no math, no quantum mechanics and no general relativity. Quack quack.

Get yourself a funnel. A funnel has two rims. Place a property sized o-ring on the OUTSIDE of both rims. Place the funnel sideways.....so it lays east and west with small o-ring on left (west) side. Both o-rings are vertical and parallel to each other, separated by the body of the funnel.

The small o-ring is a proton and the large o-ring is an electron. Science calls this structure hydrogen. It is NOT. This structure is properly called a dipole. When two dipoles come together.......then it is hydrogen. A single dipole is not stable.....and should not be defined as an atom. My icon is the smallest atom......it is H2.

The body of the funnel represents the common interior magnetic field of the bond. This field goes thru the interiors and then wraps back over both rims externally to make a circular exterior magnetic field. This shouldn't be to hard to follow and understand. The question you should be asking is......why is there a separation between the charges? Positive and negative attract.......why don't the charges merge? If we charge two pith balls.......they will attract....touch and neutralize.....what keeps the charges separated in this dipole structure?

Electric field density is what separates charges. IF the charge density is EQUAL......the charges will meet and touch....then the charges will disintegrate (unroll or unwrap) each other releasing EM energy. Both charges are gone forever.
But wait a minute..........the charges are +e and - e..............................aren't they equal? wouldn't they have the same density?

No they don't. +e and -e means they have the same NUMBER of electric field lines. ALL charges, no matter when or where....has the same constant number of ELECTRIC field lines. If I take that field flux.......and pass it thru a 1 square foot area, I will get a certain density. IF I take that same flux...and put it thru a 1 square inch area...........the density (force) is much greater.

If both o-rings have the same number of electric field lines....which of the rings has the densest field? (the smaller the ring...the denser the electric field) When isolated charges are attracted to each other (not in a star, where external acceleration is predominate), the first thing that happens is that the magnetic dipoles of the charges line up. When they get close enough so that the magnetic lines start to share, the common mag lines act like an axle that the charges can slide towards each other on. The common mag lines are also attractive to some extent. It's more of a common direction, than attraction.

Now the electric field density is a component of inertia, which is a component of mass, which is a component of weight.

The proton (small o-ring) is much heavier than the electron (large o-ring). Therefore the electron does the moving. The electron's field density will move towards the proton field density, until the electron density matches the proton density. Once the densities are equal.....the attractive force is nulled, and movement stops. As a matter of fact.......if you push the electron closer to the proton.....it will be repelled. This is how dipole oscillation begins. The electron moves in towards the proton....overshoots a little (gets too close) and is repelled....moves a little out from the proton, and then gets sucked or attracted back in. And of course by then....the common mag field has the charges enclosed. So the large o-ring is moving back and forth a very short distance, in and out, from the proton at that null point area. It's not moving up and down the funnel. It's just jiggling at the large rim area. The jiggling frequency is very high.

Now the small rim is heavy and stationary, but it can rotate in any direction. The large rim is jiggling and light weight. Also......the electron field has a larger area than the proton field. It's asymmetrical. Due to external fields.......the large rim is rotating around the small rim, very quickly. The whole dipole structure is rotating quickly.....all around...but centered on the proton.

In our early science experiments......this led science to believe that electrons orbit protons. THEY DO NOT.

It doesn't take much external force to break a dipole. Just some heat can do it. Or a close vicinity to a larger atom can do it.
This is because of the strength of the bond. The electric field sets the distance. Once this distance (electric density) is set, the electric attractive field is null. The true physical bond is the mag field. Therefore, the weakest part of the bond is where the mag field is the weakest.
A dipole has two charges but only one magnetic dipole. The magnetic dipole of a electric dipole, is unlike any magnetic dipole you have ever seen. This is because the magnetic poles of the electric dipole.......has different areas.....and therefore different densities (and therefore different powers). It's like having all of earth's mag lines coming out at the south pole in a 1 square cm area and all the mag lines returning to the north pole in a 100 square meter area. The most less dense area of the mag dipole is the interior area of the electron. This is where it spreads out the most.

If isolated charges aren't under heavy acceleration, dipoles will form automatically. Dipoles will automatically bond with other dipoles and form H2. This is due to magnetic and asymmetric electric attraction.
But three or more dipoles can not bond. Why? Because of Magnetic field density. Have a look at my icon. That common center line represents the common atomic magnetic field. This is what holds an atom together. Modern science calls this the "nuclear" force. An internal magnetic dipole is what holds an atom together. It flows like a tube thru the interior of the charges. Notice how wide the flux gets as it goes thru the electron. That's the weak point or Achilles Heel of the atomic or nuclear structure.

Once that H2 has formed......to add another dipole.....you have to break the 2 dipole bond. Once you break that bond those 2 dipoles are gone. Because of the asymmetry of a single dipole. IF we take 3 dipoles and put them together at the same time.....they will not bond (they will try)......because of the distance and spread of the mag flux thru the electron. The common magnetic atomic dipole is not strong enough to fill the electron interior area with enough strength for a secure bond.

What we need, is a way to have the atomic flux......pass thru the electron.....without expanding (or losing it's density).

Let's go back and look at that funnel. Remember I told you that if the electron tried to move closer to the proton, that it would be repelled, because of field density.
If we increase the electric field density of the electron......we can move it closer to the proton. OR,,I said OR...If we decrease the electric density of the proton, we can move the electron closer. Even though the proton is increasing in size, the electron will continue to do the moving, because of weight (mass).

Listen closely.........IF I roll or fold the large o-ring down the funnel, towards the small o-ring...AND IF the large o-ring shrinks in diameter as I roll...... The electric density of the large o-ring (electron) will increase because of reduce area. This allows the electron to move closer to the proton. If I can not decrease the size of the large o-ring...I can not move it closer.

If we hit (induce) any particle (whether bonded or not) with the proper polarity of flux (either electric or magnetic) AND the proper magnitude...AND proper direction (angle), AND the proper RATE (velocity or frequency) .......we can change the o-ring size.

This sounds like a complicated process......it usually takes nature a star to do it. We could do it very easily with a frequency generator. With a generator......we can expand small o-rings to big sizes (now the proton is called a positron). Or we can contract large o-rings into small o-rings (now the electron is called an anti proton). In between...the electron is called a muon.

We can not slide the o-rings anywhere on the funnel that we want. There are only certain areas or diameters that o-rings are stable.

Now.....if we smack a large o-ring towards the small o-ring......but just shy of hitting it hard enough to be the same size as the small o-ring......the large o-ring will slide down the funnel, and slide up on top of and co-planar to, the small o-ring.

This is a neutron. This can happen because there is no net field in the interior of a charge ring. Another ring (with some coaching) can slip right in there. The electric fields of a neutron are null. BUT LOOK at the mag field. A neutron is a chargeless magnetic dipole. It has the mag flux and momentum of a dipole a one particle plane. This allows odd multiples of protons to keep force symmetry in a ring structure. That is force multiples of 2. For symmetry.

Now look at my icon again. Now place a neutron inside each electron. They will be just a tiny bit larger than the protons. With the neutrons.....we have defeated the Achilles Heel. With the added neutrons......we now have a helium atom. The atomic flux is dense thru out the structure. Look at what happens when we expel an electron.........the atomic flux is preserved with the neutron and now we have an ion. Can't do that with H2. Valence is the result of a naked neutron. This is how electrons are added and subtracted from an atomic nucleus without breaking the nucleus. A neutron is a landing pad for an electron.

Let's look at lithium. It has 3 protons, 3 electrons....and 4 neutrons. That 4th neutron is naked and would love to have an electron.

If atoms have naked neutrons on the outer nuclear shells......they can steal electrons. If atoms have fully clothed neutrons on it's outer nuclear shells.....it can source or supply electrons.

Nuclear shells come in 2,4,6 8 and 10 proton configurations. Neutrons have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, etc configurations. Look at the heavies.......many more neutrons. The nuclear shells have a plate like structure. Because the structure is a ring of particles. An oxygen atom is two, 4 proton plates. The two plates are bonded together with supplemental magnetic bonding fields thru the electrons of the shells and the charge pattern of the ring. A nitrogen atom is a helium atom...with a 4 proton plate on top and a 4 proton plate on the bottom. Also...a small plate can reside inside a larger plate. These plates fit together like locks and keys.

Atoms are not spherical. And there is no such thing as randomness or probability. Randomness and probability are for people who don't understand what there talking about.

My original icon actually has a bow tie over-all shape. It twirls easily. If my icon comes close to an isolated Oxy atom (or many other types of atoms).....two naked neutrons on the Oxy atom, will offer the electrons in my icon a lower energy, and more stable environment. This will place two positive charges on one side of the Oxy atom. The Oxy neutron will also re-enforce the flux of my icon (H2). When the H2 electrons slip over the Oxy naked neutrons....the atomic flux of the Oxy is now common with the atomic flux of the H2 thru the previously naked neutrons. The angular momentums of the fluxes will come to agreement. This strong bond will polarize the Oxy. It has been hydrated. The bow tie shape is changed with the bonding and can takes different patterns with different atoms and energy levels.
And of course, hydrated Oxy is water.

Before this bond happened....the energy level of the electron of the H2 atom was higher than the energy level of the electrons on the Oxy neutrons. This means the electron of the H2 is smaller than the electron on the Oxy neutron. In order for the H2 electron to land on the naked Oxy neutron....the electric field density of the H2 electron must go down. That means the H2 electron size must increase. To increase the size of a particle, the fields of the charge and the charge itself, must momentarily break. This is to shed energy for ring expansion and achieve a change in angular momentum. This is called emission. This is where the excess angular momentum, is cut and transferred to linear momentum of an EM field. This momentary breakage and size change is what allows the H2 electron to envelope the Oxy atomic flux.........and form the common bond with both the H2 atomic flux and the Oxy atomic flux. To break the bond........just add energy to the electron. We will have separate H2 and Oxy atoms again. We usually do this with current.

But with the proper frequency we can do it very easily. A quick jolt of the proper F will do it.

Look at my icon again. If we hit those electrons with the right jolt.......those electrons will compress and slide into the protons at the same size. We will get very powerful em waves (gamma) and some neutrinos. This is pure clean energy. How many H2 atoms do we have on inventory? How many H2 refueling stations are there, in the universe?

Forget fission and fusion. Inverted (antimatter) energy is the only way to go. All we need is a gamma wave rectifier. Or a gamma wave EM drive.

I know this is complicated and foreign for most. For those who are serious....point out where I lost you.....and I will try to clarify.
I've always thought of neutrons as intellectual place holders. I don't need them. :)

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
That's not my understanding. Of the 4 forces: EM, strong nuclear, weak nuclear and gravity.......Supposedly QM can tie and relate the first 3 together with probability wave functions. All of the fundamental research today, has the goal of uniting QM with gravity. Remember Higgs? This is the main reason for Cern and the gravity detection experiments.

The motion of the "mass" of certain galaxies does not follow the theory of GRT. (general relativity theory)
That should be ample proof that the theory is false. But to say that Einstein was wrong would be blasphemy.
So modern science explains this by saying that up to 80-90% (who knows where it will end up) of the mass and energy in the universe is un-detectable.
But yet this dark energy/mater can interact with bright energy/matter.

Sorry.......that is too convenient, too un-accounable and too disingenuous.

Einstein was wrong. Mass is not fundamental. Inertia (mass) is the result of two perpendicular angular momentums.

Particle Inertia is super symmetrical. Gravity is the most asymmetrical force every detected. Gravity comes from an asymmetrical process. Gravity does not attract isolated charge particles. Gravity attracts other dipoles.

If particles bonded with the same size o-rings (without them touching) there would be no gravity.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You're doing well, BR. I can understand most of what you say. I don't have enough attention span, and I don't know where I would ever use this, but it's good stuff. I am so eager for the anti-gravity skate board! Keep up the good work.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Only as much as you have to dump Newton for Einstein.
No, that's not equivalent.
Relativity falls back to Newton for slow speed calculations.
Quantum mechanics is based on probability (e.g. the probability (likelihood) of an electron being in a certain orbit position).
Get rid of probability and you eliminate the guts of Quantum Mechanics.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://vega.org.uk/video/programme/48

In quantum mechanics, we don't work with probabilities.. Instead we work with the square root of probabilities, called "probability amplitudes", which are complex numbers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_amplitude
When a measurement of Q is made, the system (under the Copenhagen interpretation) jumps to one of the eigenstates, returning the eigenvalue to which the state belongs. The superposition of states can give them unequal "weights". Intuitively it is clear that eigenstates with heavier "weights" are more "likely" to be produced. Indeed, which of the above eigenstates the system jumps to is given by a probabilistic law: the probability of the system jumping to the state is proportional to the absolute value of the corresponding numerical factor squared. These numerical factors are called probability amplitudes, and this relationship used to calculate probabilities from given pure quantum states (such as wave functions) is called the Born rule.

Different observables may define incompatible decompositions of states. Observables that do not commute define probability amplitudes on different sets.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
In this model, the fields of the charge produce a wobble (inclination) for every turn. It's like for every one rotation of the electric....the magnetic is modulating the electric, N times per E turn. (cycle) All of these particles should be constantly singing.
The protons should have high harmonic frequencies. Gamma. The electrons should be lower. Hard X-ray.
Dipole bonds around light. Atomic (nuclear) flux and molecular flux......IR and THz frequencies.

And no matter what the atom..........all of these frequencies should come from a fundamental set of frequencies. They are all multiples (and sub) of the fundamental zero-point energy. Zero point energy is the energy of an unloaded charge. Zero point energy is in the x-ray range. This wavelength is also the fundamental length.

We would want to listen to this singing passively. A near field "wobble" receiver is needed. It will need one hell of a switch. I have heard some rumors that a THz vfo might be available soon. And I have heard about lasing insulators.....producing a comb up into the low gamma range. Maybe mixing is the way to go.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
So a probability amplitude is not probability? :confused:
Not exactly because a normal classical probability say a 0 - 1 is not what's happening, you have to convert probability amplitude equations to classical probabilities.

http://www.sonic.net/~rknop/php/astronomy/enma/enma_v0.29_6.pdf
What makes quantum mechanics so different from the propagation of uncertainty in classical physics is that it’s not directly the probabilities that propagate, but rather these things called amplitudes. Suppose you constructed something like a SternGerlach machine, and propagated the system through it using the rules of classical physics. Suppose the path of the particle has two places where there are two possibilities. Suppose that at each of these branches, the probability of each branch is 1/2. That would leave you with four possibilities in the end. The rules of probability tell you that the chance that a particle will take a certain branch at the first choice, and a certain branch at the second choice, means that you have to multiply the probability of each branch at each choice. In this example, that would leave you with an overall 1/4 probability of the particle having gone through a given path. In quantum mechanics, however, the situation may be entirely different. The probabilities you get at the end cannot be simply calculated from the probabilities you would get if you evaluated each choice in isolation.
Don't ask me how it works, it just does.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Once you understand the true structure and movement of the charge......you may determine the momentum and location at any time.
The cat is gone. In a single dipole, the electron is rotating in a plane. That plane of rotation....is also in rotation around the proton.
Without knowing all the rotations the electron is under..................it's no wonder the science thought it was a strange and different type of event. Or a different type of movement. BUT......once you understand.....it can be seen the the electron is under influence of multiple (normal and regular) rotations. And the probability is removed.

Last edited:

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Let's take a tennis ball (proton) and fix it in space. The ball can not move, but it can rotate. I am going to glue the handle of an umbrella to the tennis ball. Now open the umbrella and start it spinning. The unfolded rim of the umbrella represents the electron. The tennis ball represents the proton. The umbrella shaft represents mag flux. Now rotate the tennis ball.

What kind of orbit would you call that? A quantum orbit perhaps?

In other words the electron is already in one rotation.......before it rotates around the proton.
This is why they can't make the right sense of the measurements.

They don't realize the physical size difference between positive and negative charge. They believe that an electron is very small.....because of the "mass". They also believe that the proton is very large because of "mass".
But once you know what "mass" is, you see that the opposite is true. Nature has thrown science a very big (and very simple) curve ball. And all of science has swung at that ball.

Mass does not equal size.................it equals density.