My PC Desktop not showing Icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
This icons lost how top repair it?
Which or what icons are lost? It's hard to tell from a screenshot what's NOT there. How can we repair what we can't see?

Also, you said the operating system was Windows 7 64bit, but what version is it? Home, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional,...? There are seven different versions. Knowing which one may help.

Last edited:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Do you know how to create a shortcut? I'd create a new shortcut on your desktop for CorelDraw.

Are you sure CorelDraw is still on your system? At the location specified in the "Start in" field? And your account has permission to view it?

Is this the only missing icon?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Do you know how to create a shortcut? I'd create a new shortcut on your desktop for CorelDraw.

Are you sure CorelDraw is still on your system? At the location specified in the "Start in" field? And your account has permission to view it?

Is this the only missing icon?
YES I KNOW HOW TO CREATE SHORTCUT BY RIGHT CLICK.

Attachments

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Please try the following:
  • Right click the short cut with the missing icon
  • Highlight and copy the data in the "Startup" text box
  • Start Windows Explorer
  • Paste what you copied into the address bar. Press enter
  • Take a screen shot of the result and post it here.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I didn't ask you to create a shortcut. I meant to locate "CorelDRAW 12 with the wrong icon " and right click on it. Like you did when you were trying to change the icon.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Click in the text box. Press Ctrl-A. All text should be highlighted then. Press Ctrl-C. This will copy the text. To post it, place the cursor in Windows Explorer address bar box and press Ctrl-V. Press Enter to display the folder contents. Take a screen shot and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.