My PC Desktop not showing Icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Did you read the whole sentence? Especially the second? For your sake, I hope you are a troll. If these are serious questions then there is no possible way you will become an engineer in the next hundred years.
Which?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
And what did you learn? Something must have caught your curiosity, which you should study further. I also gave you a list of topics.

Take some initiative. Don't expect others to tell you what to do next. If you want to ask "what does this mean", go and find out for yourself. It will be more satisfying and you will learn more.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
nothing much just seen all.
but want to know about registry file
Well, there you go! Learn about the registry. Search for information about the registry. Also look for information about the registry editor.

And if you didn't learn much, watch it again. Note any terms you don't recognize and search for them, too

I have given you many suggestions. Next time, report on what you HAVE learned.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hello,
For typing i was tough as per shown pic, but i used to see keyboard and some time single hand like this..

do you guys see up and type as per this pic??
upload_2015-12-21_17-24-50.png

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Well, there you go! Learn about the registry. Search for information about the registry. Also look for information about the registry editor.
In my pc there is software installed which clear file which are not in used by CCleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.