My old data book collection

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
That certainly looks metallic, but I think they'd choose materials that had similar contraction/expansion properties so the hermetic seal wouldn't be damaged from temperature cycling.

TI (National Semiconductor) only discuss 3 package types with hermetic seals: ceramic with a lid that's soldered on, ceramic top and bottom, and metal cans.
1638509723922.png

Gwyddion

Joined Dec 2, 2021
That certainly looks metallic, but I think they'd choose materials that had similar contraction/expansion properties so the hermetic seal wouldn't be damaged from temperature cycling.

TI (National Semiconductor) only discuss 3 package types with hermetic seals: ceramic with a lid that's soldered on, ceramic top and bottom, and metal cans.
View attachment 254120
Yes, its actually a sandwich with what looks like aluminium top and bottom and white ceramic in-between - I've not seen this before

opalko

Joined Dec 28, 2016
Looking for sheet or info on Texas Instruments CMP1312; specifically the voltage/current specs. I am told it is the same as a TMS-1100 but can find no documentation thereof.

Any help appreciated. I wish I had found this thread years ago. Great stuff!
Cheers
Dukester
5285B86E-1164-4BB7-B3B4-903A3CCD63D0.jpeg

Maskari

Joined Jan 3, 2024
Hi there. I tried using every other search engine and tip on this site to identify a Thomson PN: TE103. Can you assist me with this please? is there a way to get or to buy a copy of the books you have?

1704289403807.png

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
How about a little context? Wider shot of the pc board, a photo of the device it is in, a description of the device - anything ? ?

ak

Maskari

Joined Jan 3, 2024
How about a little context? Wider shot of the pc board, a photo of the device it is in, a description of the device - anything ? ?

ak
Hello AnalogKid,

I thought this thread is for datasheet request through the archive OP has. I am not sure what is the function of this specific PCB, but it is a logic control PCB that goes into a control panel that operates an LPG plant (liquified petroleum gas).

1704292100808.png

Berthen

Joined Feb 11, 2024
I did not see this topic earlier and opened it already in anothe subject and copied the question info here. I hope that is not a problem?

Hi I am searching for the datasheet of this hi accuracy oscillator.
TCVCXO or VcTCXO.
I have a few of those 10MHz , 1.5ppm oscillators from an older project , but cannot find the datasheet anymore. They where is an philips databook for Quarz devices as I recal, but I lost that book when I moved.

I think the philips part no started with 9922.515 but I am not sure that is from an old partlist
Hoped to find that info on google etc but no success
The info that I have is in attached pictures showing the bottom and top side and a part of the schematic that I had saved in a file.

I hope someone could help me?

Attachments